Senior Manager, Asia Pacific Supply Chain
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
Supply Chain is looking for a seasoned Senior Manager to manage a team of supply chain professionals responsible for driving global and regional initiatives that maintain Apple’s extraordinary customer experience while growing scale, driving optimization and reducing cost within Apple’s post-production supply chain.
- At least 10 years logistics, supply chain, fulfillment operations experience.
- Superior knowledge of best-in-class supply chain practices
- Excellent executive communication and social skills
- Willingness to operate in a dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Passion for knowledge and the ability to learn quickly
- Poise when confronted with sudden setbacks
- Shown change agent and influencer
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of multi-function operational processes within Product & Launch Readiness, Planning, Logistics, Distribution and Reverse Logistics. A strategic thinker who can “connect the dots” of the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the deliverables. Self-motivated, driven leader who is comfortable working in a global, dynamic, often ambiguous environment with the ability of working with multiple cross functional teams. Consistently builds, develops and leads high performing teams across global and regional organization.
Education & Experience
Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering Degree qualified
- Prior experience in fields that demand complex quantitative analysis such as finance or operations research is beneficial.
- A distinct passion for operations with good analytical skills; should have the ability to evaluate, analyze and present data
- Effective time management, ability to multi-task and work in a fast-pace, information-sensitive environment with tight deadlines.
- Creative thinker with a practical approach to problem solving and process improvement
- Positive energy and attitude with a thirst for personal growth