Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is looking for a passionate, collaborative, proactive and self-driven individual to join our Regional Talent Attraction team, based in Singapore. This is a great opportunity for a Talent Attraction specialist with deep domain expertise to provide strategic and operational Talent Attraction support to Apple Inc.’s businesses. Partnering with hiring managers you will proactively source quality talent whilst guiding hiring managers and candidates through Apple’s selection process. This role is fast-paced, varied and challenging, and may involve supporting "lines of business" overseas. It is a full-lifecycle Talent Attraction role, and the successful incumbent will be accountable for understanding their LOB deeply, developing sourcing pipelines, creating business relevant selection processes, candidate support, coaching of hiring managers and acting as a brand ambassador for Apple.
- An expert level of knowledge of the full talent lifecycle including, but not limited to: researching, sourcing, talent pooling, process design, assessment, a working understanding of Singapore HR legislation, job sizing, wage and salary trends;
- Demonstrable talent attraction experience, with a combination of in-house corporate TA and an agency or volume hiring background;
- Ability to develop business cases and meet stakeholder requirements, while creating and managing internal and external relationships;
- A customer first approach, incorporating your internal stakeholders and external candidates;
- Excellent project management and volume hiring TA skills;
- Advanced written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to travel as required;
- Ability to learn systems, processes, and procedures quickly;
- Passionate about Apple and the Apple brand.
Learn the intricacies of the Apple LOB you support and partner with senior leadership and hiring managers to design appropriate sourcing strategies, acting as their Talent Attraction partner to ensure a proactive and ongoing supply of key talent. Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including candidates, hiring managers and business partners; Leverage your end to end talent lifecycle experience to meet business needs, including: researching, sourcing, talent pooling, process design, assessment techniques including behavioural based interviewing and hiring of key talent. Take a "customer first" approach, proactively managing both your internal and external stakeholders. Ensure that you keep others informed, candidates engaged and hiring managers updated. Appropriately express your ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form in the Apple "way". Working closely with your colleagues (both locally and overseas) to share candidates and ideas to meet business needs. Maintain a growth mindset - at times you may be given the opportunity to contribute to value-add projects that will stretch you personally. Stay informed of Talent Attraction trends and innovations in order to ensure that Apple is competitive in the local employment market. Be flexible - things change at Apple constantly and we need you to be able to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment. Challenge the status quo by proposing alternate or different ways to do things that will enhance our processes, our efficiency, or the candidate or manager experience.
Education & Experience
A degree will be highly regarded.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer.