Senior Marketing Manager for SEA & India: App Store, Apple Music, iTunes
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music or iTunes. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. We are currently seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Senior Marketing Manager to lead the Southeast Asia (SEA) & India marketing team.
- We are looking for a self-directed, extraordinarily driven, highly adaptable individual with outstanding communication and organizational skills who is able to work under pressure and provide exemplary leadership to the team.
- You should have a mix of strategic and functional skills, as well as people management, strong influence and a high dedication to delivery and deadlines.
- You are a professional with strong interpersonal and both verbal and written communication skills.
- You should have a high degree of executive credibility.
- You will be a seasoned senior manager with excellent leadership skill and demonstrable ability to influence across different stakeholders.
- You will have a deep understanding of, and empathy with, the Apple brand and its products.
- You will be international in calibre and possess both understanding and display passion for local nuances.
- You will - as a core part of this role - be expected to liaise with and build strong internal relationships with executive level Apple peers to meet and exceed business goals.
- You should be possess exceptional analytical skills: A natural aptitude for translating data into insights and draw conclusions.
- Other skills include: Excellent management, setting goals, driving performance and developing a team.
You will lead the SEA & India marketing team, stakeholders and partners carrying them towards a compelling vision: Breaking the vision down into a concrete strategy, taking into consideration local nuances, with clear objectives for each of the team members. Tracking and communicating progress, course correcting actions or mentoring team members when appropriate are other key requirements. Identifying, negotiating, and executing strategic partnerships with other globally recognizable brands and companies is a significant aspect of this remit. You have a deep understanding of what it means to be the custodian of a brand and have an impeccable track record marketing products and services via campaigns. You will shape major decisions within extremely fast evolving businesses.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related, MBA or equivalent degree preferred
- You have successfully run a marketing team based across various locations across Asia, most importantly in Southeast Asia and/or India.
- Management track record within a global, multi layered organization.
- Experience in the digital content space.
- Experience defining marketing strategies for digital content businesses at different stages of development driving long-term growth.
- Consistent track record working on complex, often global, large-scale, and time-critical projects.
- Natural networker with the ability to build strong ties to existing and new C-Level partners across multiple and very different businesses.
- Unique combination of an excellent attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture.
- Someone passionate about offering the best customer experience.
- Finally, you are passionate about digital technology and possess a “get it done” attitude.
- Fluent English is required. Other role specific languages are preferred.
- This position is based in Singapore.