Technical Delivery Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple's IS&T department has positions for enthusiastic, self-motivated interns who are ready to be a part of a dynamic and innovative work environment.
- Proven track record of leading high performing technical teams. Experienced in working with geographically distributed teams a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills: team-working, communication skills, negotiation, persuasion & influencing skills, emotional intelligence, conflict resolution and mediation.
- Knowledge of architectural styles, design patterns and API design
- Evaluating and defining requirements and problem statements
- Hands-on experience in designing scalable client and server side web applications
- Proven experience delivering complex solutions for a multi-tier, distributed web application
- Experience in object-oriented programming (Java, J2EE, Spring or other MVC framework), Service Oriented Architectures, and RESTFUL services.
- Significant years of experience of a major relational or NoSQL database (e.g. Oracle / Cassandra)
- Deep understanding of messaging systems (Kafka, Solace etc.)
- Familiarity with data processing frameworks (Spark, Storm etc.)
- Usage of source version control software (e.g. Git)
- Familiar with frequent/incremental code testing and deployment
- Experience in containerisation and container management
- Commitment to code quality with experience of automated testing techniques (both static and dynamic)
- Ensures data security and compliance
- Demonstrable ability to excel in a fast-paced development team
- Excitement and passion to work on amazing products
You should have prior experience in handling large scale IT implementations, with complex interdependencies across infrastructure/software domains, and with the ability to lead a highly skilled technical development team. You will need excellent planning and communication skills as the role requires one to build and develop a relationship of mutual trust and understanding with the immediate team and geographically dispersed teams. He/She should be a great teammate with a forward thinking mindset, ability and confidence to challenge the status quo to define future visions.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or relevant industry experience or equivalent is required.