Apple Support - Training Program Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job then there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- - A solid track record as a training/learning manager at a multinational company.
- - A consistent track record in Instructor development and Instructional Design.
- - Customer support/contact center training experience a plus.
- - Experience leading instructors.
- - Experience leading remote employees.
- - Excellent presentation, classroom delivery and facilitation skills.
- - Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- - Strong project management experience with the ability to lead multiple projects within tight timeframes.
- - Approximately 30% travel.
The Training Deliver Manager will lead a team of Instructors to meet the training needs of the Apple Support JAPAC Contact Center organization. You are someone who thrives when working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, fast paced environment that demands high quality, creativity, and consistency. This position is located in Singapore. Primary Responsibilities: - Develop Instructors' skills to be on the edge of creativity of extraordinary classroom and virtual delivery. - Conduct classroom observations and coaching to improve instructor delivery skills. - Ensure high-caliber training is delivered consistently to our internal and supplier Contact Center organization. - Support Instructors while encouraging their development. - Lead the training schedule for JAPAC classes. - Encourage continuous improvement by consistently monitoring and sharing standard methodologies. - Demonstrate leadership by supporting new ideas and organizational innovation. - Collaborate across organizational boundaries to achieve common goals. - Execute strategies for implementing training and organizational development initiatives. - Build strong partnerships with key partners. - Ensure all delivery related data is accurate in the Learning Management System. - Partner with the Design team to ensure that all training materials are current and reflect standard methodologies.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent, plus 2-5 years work experience in a training and development field. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.