People Operations Project Specialist
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same passion for innovation that goes into our products and applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Apple is looking for a skilled HR Project Manager professional to lead key initiatives for the Global People Operations team and help transform the way HR operational work is currently done in theAsia Pacific Region. This role includes the analysis of HR processes, including but not limited to the administration works that are done locally by Business HR, HR program owners and other departments, as well as transitioning and optimizing activities to a standardized and centralized operational model, to work towards further efficiency and improve employee experience. This role will report to a Global Programme Manager and will also work on projects which impact the global people operations landscape by helping us be the best People Operations team we can be.
- A strong HR background, operational in nature is an advantage.
- Strong Project Manager, with impeccable organization skills, incredible attention to detail and quality of work
- 8+ years of experience in leading enterprise level initiatives in a global, fast paced, customer focused environment
- You have a strong social, leadership, influencing, conflict management and facilitation skills
- Effectively multi-tasking and problem solving skill Project Management experience preferred, with experience in process and resource analysis
- Ability to handle numerous project, partners and work-streams at one time
- Experience working in an operational/shared services environment preferred. Experience working with cross-country and cross regional teams. Flexibility is required in this role as we are running a multiple timezones
Just as Apple provides top-rated customer service for its products, we are striving to provide top-rated service to Apple’s workforce. Apple is looking for a highly-motivated, team oriented professional with previous Human Resources and process improvement experience. We are looking for an individual with a demonstrable track record for helping to build a credible services operation that is motivated by metrics, operational excellence and a high focus on employee experience. Apple has an exciting, high performance culture. You will be part of a global project team who’s main focus is optimising operations. You will be looked-to for expertise in project planning, partner management, workshop facilitation, packaging of project material, and change management and project reporting. Leading and running multiple work streams to completion by with stakeholders across all APAC and in some cases other regions. A flavour of projects this role will lead could include, but is not limited to: - Centralisation of Administration - Supporting projects residing in the - HR Helpline (inquiries, data management, reporting…) - Compensation Services (Payroll inquiries, Ben Admin…) - Recruiting Coordination (scheduling, offers, contracts…)
Education & Experience
Degree in Human Resources or any related field.