AppleCare Enterprise Support Advisor (English and Mandarin/Cantonese)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. As an Enterprise Advisor, you will respond to and handle Customer requests from a selection of high profile global business and education institutions as well as Apple’s growing presence of pro-sumer Customers. Your primary function will include providing support to Apple’s Customers through administrative tasks, problem research, isolation, documentation, reporting and resolution. This includes providing administrative support and basic to complex technical support for all iOS and Mac products. In addition experience of Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, Aperture as well as Server, MDM deployment and Apple Configurator applications are a distinct advantage.
- Personal experience and qualities required: A suitable technical qualification or minimum of 1 years experience in a similar environment required.
- General technical understanding of Apple iOS and Mac products required Experience in the areas of System Administration, Systems Integration, Technical Support or Professional Service a distinct advantage.
- In-depth knowledge / interest of two or more key technology areas:
- Networking, Directory Services, File sharing protocols - Web services - Video editing and post-production - Music editing and mixing Photo editing, processing, printing and management Experience and knowledge of the following areas would be a distinct advantage: macOS Final Cut Pro X Logic Pro X Aperture 3 Motion Compressor MainStage iLife Products (Garageband, iMovie, iPhoto)
- Microsoft or Linux server experience 3rd party multimedia software Radius (802.1X) SAN/fibre channel technologies
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to deliver in a dynamic environment
- Ability to respond to changing environment both here in Apple and in the global changing technological environment
- Must be solution focussed with the ability to work to motivate change Will support customers in English and Cantonese.
- You should be a self-motivated standout colleague.
- Proven troubleshooting experience and success.
- Validated ability to meet department Service level agreement and Key Performances Indicators.
- Ability to take on new roles, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent people interaction skills and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin is good to have but not mandatory.
- Passionate about technology and customer service. Resourceful and flexible to job needs.
Provide administrative support to business, education and pro-sumer Customers. Research, investigate and deliver high quality responses to technical enquiries. Extraordinary attention to detail in case management, follow-up and follow-through. Report to Corporate Support Engineering teams via bug tracking tools, emerging issues and/or complex technical issues in order to find resolution and to provide product technical feedback to Engineering teams. Act as a resource to provide mentorship for complex technical issues and ensure rapid identification of emerging issues for professional solutions. Assist in product readiness process as appropriate and needed Review of technical materials such as submitted articles, training materials, etc. Assist in reporting of technical issues and in keeping the manager well-informed. Maintain an on-going expert knowledge of diverse technologies. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.