AppleCare Enterprise Support Advisor (Korean/English)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. As an Enterprise Advisor, you will respond to and manage Customer requests from a selection of high profile global business and education institutions as well as Apple’s growing presence of pro-sumer Customers. Your primary function will include providing support to Apple’s Customers through administrative tasks, problem research, isolation, documentation, reporting and resolution. This includes providing administrative support and basic to complex technical support for all iOS and Mac products. In addition experience of Final Cut Pro, Logic Pro, Aperture as well as Server, MDM deployment and Apple Configurator applications are a distinct advantage. This role requires fluency in Korean (reading, writing and speaking) as required to support Korean speaking internal and external stakeholders.
- Personal experience and qualities required:
- A suitable technical qualification or minimum of 1 years experience in a similar environment required.
- General technical understanding of Apple iOS and Mac products required
- Experience in the areas of System Administration, Systems Integration, Technical Support or Professional Service a distinct advantage.
- In-depth knowledge / interest of two or more key technology areas:
- - Networking
- - Directory services
- - File sharing protocols
- - Web services
- - Video editing and post-production
- - Music editing and mixing
- Photo editing, processing, printing and management
- Experience and knowledge of the following areas would be a distinct advantage:
- Final Cut Pro X
- Logic Pro X
- Aperture 3
- iLife Products (Garageband, iMovie, iPhoto)
- Microsoft or Linux server experience
- 3rd party multimedia software
- Radius (802.1X)
- SAN/fibre channel technologies
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to deliver in a fast paced environment
- Ability to respond to changing environment both here in Apple and in the global changing technological environment
- Must be solution focussed with the ability to work to drive change
- Will support customers in English and Korean
- Strong team player
- Proven troubleshooting experience and success.
- Proven ability to meet department SLA and KPIs
- Ability to take on new roles, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
- Excellent people interaction skills and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Passionate about technology and customer service.
- Resourceful and flexible to job needs.
Provide administrative support to business, education and pro-sumer Customers. Research, investigate and provide high quality responses to technical enquiries. Extraordinary attention to detail in case management, follow-up and follow-through. Report to Corporate Support Engineering teams via bug tracking tools, emerging issues and/or complex technical issues in order to find resolution and to provide product technical feedback to Engineering teams. Act as a resource to provide guidance for complex technical issues and ensure rapid identification of emerging issues for professional solutions. Assist in product readiness process as appropriate and needed Review of technical materials such as submitted articles, training materials, etc. Assist in reporting of technical issues and in keeping the manager well informed. Maintain an on-going expert knowledge of diverse technologies.