Direct Fuflilment Program Manager (RFO)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
Acting as the “Voice of Retail in Operations”, the Pacific Retail Fulfillment Operations (PAC RFO) is responsible for developing and executing the end to end supply chain fulfillment process. We work closely with Retail Stores, Online, Logistics, Supply Demand Management, Business Process Re-engineering as well as other functions within operations to enable a seamless execution for our partners/customers. We focus on delivering amazing customer experiences by supporting directly/indirectly the execution processes and provide key strategic engagement around building new supply chain initiatives for Retail. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual for the position of Program Manager. This role is an opportunity for a motivated individual to utilise his or her business discernment and analytical skills to deliver creative, valuable solutions to the PAC RFO organization. The ideal analyst would bring his/her interest for learning, investigating and data driven decision making that shapes a holistic view of our business with consideration for all aspects of the customer experience - from front-end web experience through order fulfillment and customer service. Every day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do?
- - Minimum 6-9 years experience in program, project management and/or business analytics with a consistent track record of successful implementation of mid to large scale projects.
- - Extensive Supply Chain, Logistics and/.or operations experience with e-commerce and/or Retail is highly preferred.
- - Positive relationship management and social skills.
- - Ability to translate complex findings and analysis to a business audience
- - Critical thinking with a strong sense of urgency to resolve issues
- - A meticulous attention to detail
- - Extraordinary communication and presentation skills, with the ability to tailor presentation style to different levels of an organization
- - Strategic thinker with shown ability to envision the future state of the business and synthesize facts and insights into concrete, actionable strategies and plans
- - Ability to multitask and prioritize diverse tasks with a validated ability to meet hard deadlines
- - Partner Management in a fast-paced matrix organization preferred
- Use existing analytics and reporting to highlight trends of our retail and online customers journey with the ultimate goal to identify revenue/profit-generating opportunities - Lead deep dive analyses, segmentation and slicing and dicing of the fulfillment data to distill actionable insights for the online and store Fulfillment operations. Build business cases for process enhancements and new functionality by projecting return on investment (i.e. extra conversion, cost reduction). - Lead market research efforts and builds business case and proposals in collaboration with Online and Store teams to help shape and form the future capability roadmaps. - Lead the Online/Store Fulfillment Strategy. Recommend the fulfillment roadmap for PAC countries and seek global alignment with senior management. - Drive programs and process reviews to improve our online/store fulfillment experience, provide premier customer experience, enhance operations efficiency while stabilizing costs - Collaborates with cross-functional teams to identify and figure out requirements and dependencies across the various delivery and fulfillment roadmaps. - Lead the Cost2Serve forum, coordinating x-functional teams to deliver cost saving initiatives related to Direct fulfillment. Update the cost scorecard for QBR.
Education & Experience
Degree in quantitative fields such as Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Applied Analytics, Operations Research, Business Management, Engineering, or Finance required. Master Degree preferred