Channel Support Account Manager (CSAM) Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
There’s work and there’s your life’s work. The kind of work that has your fingerprints all over it. The kind of work you’d never compromise on. The kind of work which surprises and delights others. You can do that kind of work at Apple. People don’t come here to play it safe. They come here to swim in the deep end. They want their work to add up to something. Something big. Something that couldn’t happen anywhere else. Join the Pacific Reseller Operations (PAC RO) team, the heartbeat of Operations at Apple. Experience the best of both worlds, working with thousands of our external Reseller Partners as well as working closely with the best minds within other functions of Operations. The RO team works in a dynamic environment as we engage Reseller Partners in Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR) in a portfolio which adds to our multi billion dollar Channel business including Telco, Reseller and Distributor routes-to-market. The PAC RO team is the key operations liasion with Apple’s Reseller Partners and works with our partners to ensure that the supply chain run as efficiently as possible, in order to maximise sell through across the fastest growing region globally. Join us as we blaze new grounds and grow our footprint.
- What do we look for?
- - Independent and great problem solver - tenacious
- - Ability to toggle between strategic and detail orientated thinking
- - Excellent presentation and communication skills
- - Flexibility to adapt to fast-moving and rapidly changing environments
- - Ability to deliver quality work to tight deadlines
- - Capacity to thrive in an environment where accountability without control is prevalent
- - Strong work ethics, compose, perseverance and flexibility
- - Enthusiasm for working through ambiguity
- - Willingness to travel within South East Asia
- - Experience in operations / supply chain / account management
- - BS / MBA preferred
The CSAM Manager has a wide range of responsibilities that support CSAMs in dealing with the daily affairs of Account Management. You will lead a team who directly deal with our Sales team and partners. It requires you to be self-motivated and have a passion to solve operational issues in an efficient and effective manner to help bring the products to the right place at the right time to maximise Sell Through. The role requires the manager to handle both Sales and partners’ concerns. You should be effective in steering performance and developing CSAMs through regular 1:1s, team meetings, coaching sessions, and setting expectations. Other responsibilities include explaining the Operations scorecard performance and Senior executives reporting. You will run New Product Launch (NPI) briefings with Sales and lead the team to ensure NPI launches are perfectly executed through planning and stitching the cross functional teams where needed. You will lean on a strong business insight to influence and motivate channel partners to place order. You will also influence internal stakeholders to plan supply at the right time to achieve extraordinary customer experience and deliver on key financial performance.
Education & Experience
- Areas of expertise within PAC Reseller Operations include:
- - Channel Support Account Manager (CSAM): The CSAM's responsibilities are focused on Account Management. The CSAM covers the Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) process with key channel partners. To achieve this end, the main Account Management activities include working with regional Supply Planning, Sales, and Sales Finance in the analysis of demand trends, commitment and delivery of product. The CSAM is the single point of contact to the account for all monitoring, reporting, and communications of operational issues, from pre–Purchase Order (PO) activities to Proof Of Delivery (POD).
- Every day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do?
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.