Pacific Reseller Operations - CSAM Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
There’s work and there’s your life’s work. The kind of work that has your fingerprints all over it. The kind of work you’d never compromise on. The kind of work which surprises and delights others. You can do that kind of work at Apple. People don’t come here to play it safe. They come here to swim in the deep end. They want their work to add up to something. Something big. Something that couldn’t happen anywhere else. Join the Pacific Reseller Operations (PAC RO) team, the heartbeat of Operations at Apple. Experience the best of both worlds, working with thousands of our external Reseller Partners as well as working closely with the best minds within other functions of Operations. The RO team works in a dynamic environment as we engage Reseller Partners in Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR) in a portfolio which adds to our multi billion dollar Channel business including Telco, Reseller and Distributor routes-to-market. The PAC RO team is the key operions liasion with Apple’s Reseller Partners and works with our partners to ensure that the supply chain run as efficiently as possible, in order to maximise sell through across the fastest growing region globally. Join us as we blaze new grounds and grow our footprint.
- Demonstrated leadership in managing and mentoring a high performance team
- This role focuses on the Greater China market, hence language proficiency in Mandarin is a requirement.
- Independent problem solver and ability to lead negotiations, cross functional collaboration and strategic partnership
- Ability to drive strategic thinking, detailed complex executions and deliver quality work to tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communication skill
- Flexibility to adapt to fast-moving and rapidly changing business environment
- Effectively represent Apple Operations internally and externally at the executive level
- Capacity to thrive in ambiguous environment where accountability without control is prevalent
- Embrace constant re-innovation and a key influencer for change management and process improvement
- Willingness to travel within regions of focus per business needs
- 8-10 years experience in operations / supply chain / account management or similar roles
You will lead a team of Channel Support Account Managers (CSAM) who directly manage and support our key reseller channel partners. Your focus is to deliver operational effectiveness, influence Sales and Partners’ strategies to achieve both Apple and Partners’ revenue goals. It require you to be self motivated and have a passion to solve operational issues in an efficient and effective manner. You will be responsible for building, developing and mentoring a diverse and high performance team, steering them to represent Apple Operations across our Greater China markets and collaborate cross functionally across our global organisations. As a customer centric leader, you will have deep understanding of market and partner insights, develop key metrics and scorecard to drive business excellence. You will lead the team to ensure flawless execution of Apple New Product Introduction. As a people manager, you will focus on talent development and helping your team achieve successful career within Apple.
Education & Experience
BS / MBA preferred
- Every day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do?
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.