Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it.
- Experience in installing, configuring & troubleshooting Cisco routers, switches, Palo Alto/Juniper firewall/VPN devices.
- Knowledge & experiences in networking technologies such as Ethernet, ATM, VPLS, MPLS, ISDN, IPSec, VLANs, HSRP, TCP/IP, PPP, EIGRP, BGP, QoS, Multicast, ACLs, VPNs, IP Tel, VoIP, VxLAN, Structured Cabling etc.
- Experience in managing network management tools for performance, tuning, troubleshooting and capacity planning E.g. CiscoWorks LMS, Concord eHealth, EtherPeek, InterMapper, MRTG, Cacti etc
- Experience in UNIX Sys Admin and setting up UNIX DNS, DHCP, Web, Ftp, Mail, VPN and other Internet Services.
- Experience in handling Palo Alto Firewall environment is an added advantage.
You are to design and deploy secure networks inline with corporate directives and standards sch as APAC WANs, LANs, WLANs, Internet Gateways, Firewalls & Remote Access infrastructures. You will provide operational support and to work with relevant vendors and carriers on securing an infrastructure environment that is stable and available to employees in our APAC sites. You will design, deploy, run & support sites/regional Internet. You will handle Project Management by working directly with the biz to quickly identify their needs and provide an appropriate solution in-line with global standards. Handle 24x7 management & support of APAC Network & Telecoms infrastructure. You will represent Asia-Pacific effectively in any global/regional technical discussions or initiatives. Work with various infrastructure vendors and telecommunication carriers’ incl. negotiating contracts, goods & services. Provide formal and informal training for end-users and/or team members as needed.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Studies from a recognized University. - CCNP certification required (CCIE preferred) - Firewall implementation and operational experience - Minimum of 5 years good work experience in a muti-national or major national company.
- Personal Effectiveness includes Creative Thinking, Learning Agility, Flexible and shows initiative.
- Project management, process management, problem-solving & presentation skills.
- Able to work as part of a virtual global/regional team with cultural, language, and time zone differences.
- Able to look after ambiguity and work independently with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Vendor management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management & social skills where you can juggle several projects concurrently.
- Excellent English communication and influencing skills.
- Some travel to other countries is required.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.