Business Development Manager, Singapore
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Sales Organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. A unique opportunity exists for an outstanding individual to contribute to the business planning and performance management for sales of Apple products in Singapore. Through a deep understanding of the country’s channel, product and consumer landscapes, the Business Development Manager will execute initiatives to improve capabilities, performance and decision-making in support of Apple business growth objectives in Singapore.
- Strong problem solving skills to identify critical issues, evaluate options and provide recommendations
- Strong business planning capabilities. Able to work within, and design processes that lead to the development of innovative and commercially driven sales plans.
- Awareness of local channel structure, emerging trends, and competitor’s activities in the market. Ability to build and capitalize on opportunities.
- You have a proven track record in galvanizing, developing and motivating cross functional performing teams that may include diverse members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience presenting to senior level executives
- Relevant work experience in strategy consulting or business development is preferred
- Enthusiasm, personal drive and a sense of humour.
• Analysis and identification of macro risks and opportunities for Singapore channel’s performance in the short and medium term. • Formulation of plans to improve business performance in conjunction with channel sales teams • Development of management tools to support capability and efficiency improvements with the Sales Team. These tools include reports, analysis, insights, processes and templates. • Working closely with Central Business Management Team and Sales Team to develop and implement business development programs (e.g., finance, lease, trade-in, solution bundles) suitable for channel partners in the country. • Establish and manage close working relationship, jointly with Account Managers, with the channel partners at all levels, and ensure effective performance management, implement relevant consumer programs etc, and maximise sales of Apple products to end-users. • Always represent the Apple brand to the highest level
Education & Experience
- Apple Values
- • Ability to work well in groups and without routine direct supervision.
- • Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- • Deliver more than the customer expects.
- • Be dependable and reliable – follow-up quickly and consistently.
- • Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanor.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.