Order Fulfilment Process Analyst, Reseller Operations
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The mission of Pacific Reseller Operations is to be the voice of Reseller Channel within Operations to ensure our products are in the right places at the right time, supporting Sales and our Partners to achieve Apple’s financial goals. We are focused on managing our supply chain as efficiently as possible, in order to maximise sell through while driving for a frictionless order fulfilment experience for our partners. Within the Reseller Operations team, the Order Fulfilment Process Analyst is responsible for using data to drive execution excellence in support of Apple’s weekly channel replenishment cycle.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Order Fulfilment (Retail or Online) and/or Logistics Services roles.
- Self driven, but a collaborator with the ability to build and strengthen relationships.
- Expertise in order fulfilment systems and processes. SAP background preferred.
- Demonstrate extraordinary attention to details and ability to shine under compressed timelines.
- Extremely comfortable analyzing large data sets and visualizing the “so what” to lead change and achieve results.
- Adaptable, flexible, positive and open minded to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment that undergoes constant change.
- Familiarity with Process Improvement (e.g. DMAIC) and Project Management methodologies and frameworks.
- Experience in customs and/or regulations within Asian countries.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- Expertise on productivity and reporting tools such as Excel, Business Objects, and Tableau is an added advantage.
- Takes initiative and challenge the status quo
- Creative thinker with a practical approach to problem solving and process improvement
- Proficiency in Japanese language preferred as you may be required to support the Japan market
Champion the country order fulfilment process for one or more routes to market and/or lines of business. Monitor and trend weekly, monthly, quarterly execution KPIs and provide clear and concise commentary on any exceptions to target. Apply analysis to identify key friction points in the order fulfilment process and influence corrective action to address issues at the source. Lead cross-functional initiatives that continuously improve the cost, quality, and speed of channel order fulfilment. Build and implement plans in support of Peak Event and New Product Introduction (NPI) order execution. Coach and train Order Fulfilment Specialists on best practices to drive efficiency. Lead the internal process flow and SOP documentation. Independently process orders/RMA and manage order exceptions (block management, NPI conversions, cancellation, credit/debit notes) according to SOP within set SLAs and SOX requirements.
Education & Experience