Apple Music Business Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that revolutionizes industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. iTunes revolutionized the way we consume music and entertainment; now, with Apple Music, our customers have instant access to more than 45 million songs, as well as personalized recommendations, inspiring playlists, direct artist access and Beats 1 radio. Truly all the music you love, all in one place. Our goal at Apple Music and iTunes is to surprise and delight our customers, curating the music they love and helping them discover the hottest new talents. We are passionate about music and we want an amazing likeminded person to join our team. You will be based in Singapore.
- WHY YOU?
- We are looking for someone who is passionated about music and experienced at scaling complex businesses.
- Ideally, you have the following experience and attributes:
- 10-15 years of relevant work experience in the entertainment/media/music industries
- C-level established relationships within the digital/entertainment/media/music industries
- Consistent track record of success developing business and programs, preferably in the Music space
- Proven leadership credentials
- An innate start-up mentality
- Excel at working in a dynamic environment within a global organization
- Enjoy to collaborate with a variety of teams and personalities
- Deep understanding of developing strong partnership within different levels of organizations, both internally and externally
- Live and breath music and technology
- Drive for Results - a demonstrated track record of making things happen within a complex matrix environment
- Influencing - you're able to drive objectives through key internal and external relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills and you're comfortable in delivering messages to all levels of al organization
- Fluency in English and preferably in Thai as this role supports the Thai market as well. Additional languages are a plus.
You will play a vital role by working closely with established & up-and-coming artists, major labels as well as indies, media partners, creative agencies, financial institutions, carriers, and any other relevant industry player in the digital and mobile content distribution business in Southeast Asia. IN THIS ROLE YOU: Will develop new strategic high impact growth initiatives for both Apple Music and the iTunes Music Store. Will be able to develop and execute a market-leading strategy for Apple Music & iTunes Music Store in Southeast Asia. Will be responsible for the annual and quarterly strategic business plan to achieve the Apple Music & iTunes growth objectives. Will work cross-functionally within Apple and with established & up-and-coming artists, major labels as well as indies, media partners, creative agencies, wireless carriers, financial institutions, carriers, and any other relevant industry player in Southeast Asia to execute programs with excellence Will build, structure and execute demand generation activities to increase the number of trial and paid users of Apple Music & iTunes in Southeast Asia via creative thinking and constant innovation.
Education & Experience
University degree preferred, MBA or Post-Graduate is a plus.