Channel Support Specialist (One Year Contract)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The Channel Support Specialist position is responsible for the Sales Order management process. Working in a fast paced environment, the successful candidate must manage the account to ensure timely order creation, shipment delivery and partner replenishment to optimal inventory. CSR is to be proactive in improving all aspects of customer service, build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, drive best practices and be the point of contact to the account for all order monitoring, reporting and communications of operational issues, focusing primarily on pre–Purchase Order (PO) activities, communicating on allocation, tracking of PO placement and working with relevant teams on credit to facilitate shipment.
- Effective judgment: identify solutions, manage account risks and make informed decisions in the best interest of company.
- Creative problem solver: fix system and process issues with recommendation of possible solutions and alternative workarounds. Manage complex operational issues and resolutions.
- Effective time management with ability to multi-task
- Implement and support channel strategies and account support plans.
- Ability to effectively cope with change as well as a lack of general direction. Extraordinary communication skills: strong written, verbal and presentation. Ability to facilitate and lead account meetings.
- Positive change management
- Team player
Perform issue resolution to ensure timely and accurate transaction completion. Ability to analyze the demand and backlog data in conjunction with customers on distribution flexibility, channel directions against inventory and sales data so to make informed decisions and commitments. Undertake dedicated communication to Internal customers / partners on Apple order status and products. Run reporting for sales and partners. Act as point of contact for communicating operational issues and solutions to accounts. Remain knowledgeable of Resellers’ performance requirements, product line and service offerings. Working with senior leaders and functional authorities to understand account business problems and processes. Accountable for appropriate knowledge and use of departmental and company systems / databases Share best practices among team to drive efficiency. Facilitate and lead business strategy discussions and vision brainstorming. Lead or participate in multi-functional initiatives/projects. Participate in project work and UAT as required to implement improvements. Provide relevant, satisfying experiences that strengthen business relationships with end-users, partners, sales and internal stakeholders. Identify account process improvement opportunities and present them to senior management with recommendations and alternatives.
Education & Experience
Minimum 10 years of experience in Order Fulfilment, with 5 year of Channel Account Management. Degree Holder.
- Background in operational processing, with exposure to the sales process and account management
- Shown analytical skills and ability to make planning decisions
- SAP experience
- Apple Mac experience
- Extraordinary written and oral communication skills; multiple language mastery is an advantage
- Commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Accurate data entry with an eye for detail
- Weekend support are required
- Able to work overtime during business critical periods and also weekends
- Ability to travel.
- Display an enthusiastic and professional approach