HR HelpLine CSR (Japanese/English Speaking)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. As the HR Helpline CSR, you will be looked to for supporting employee in HR policies and processes of various countries across Asia Pacific, acting as the principal liaison between employee and the various HR partners. You will play a significant and diverse HR shared services role responsible for providing regional HR Support services to the business.
- You are able to speak and write in Japanese and English. This is the most important and essential criteria.
- Preferred to have some Human Resources experience or customer contact center experience, however fresh graduate could be considered as well.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts on a 5-day schedule if job required
- You have the ability to work with confidential data
- Excellent interpersonal skill and enjoy talking to others
- Excellent communicator with able to work at all levels of management with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and able to meet deadlines; meticulous in organising workload and running the detail.
- Capable to work on and balance numerous activities.
- You will serve as a primary HR point of contact for all employee and manager enquiries regarding benefits, employee data, HR systems and information sources, and payroll - You will respond to employee inquiries through phone or email by accessing a variety of tools and knowledge bases - Build, organise and review knowledge base content Help resolve non-standard employee enquiries, identifying the best means to find expert support internally or externally - Establish relationships throughout Apple’s growing Asia Pacific Human Resources organisation Administer HR-related processes for internal customer, including data entry and support of Apple’s HRIS tool - Develop strong internal relationships across Human Resources and with external vendors to better understand these functions and support opportunities - Share and improve processes within the HR HelpLine and across Apple’s businesses Record all enquiries and resolutions in a customer relationship management system - Analyse trends and report results, bringing findings and insights from the HR HelpLine to our businesses - Help make the HR HelpLine experience truly rewarding for customers Maintain employment files and ensure archiving of files is up-to-date and accurate
Education & Experience
Degree in Human Resource or related field. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.