Senior Operations Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
As the Manager for PAC (Operations, Continuous Improvement Program and Reverse Supply Chain) you’ll be working with a team of DC managers in managing our 3rd Party Logistics Providers day to day performances, leading the CSI program for the region, crafting and leading Pacific’s Finished Goods Reverse Supply Chain including reverse logistics strategies, infrastructure & screening processes. Some of the key scope includes influencing screening strategies and designing the strategies to Pacific’s supply chain, SOW compliance, SLA’s & on-going continual improvement programs (CIP). If you’d like to work in a dynamic, matrixed, complex environment & you love a challenge then this is the role for you!
- This key role requires a highly talented & hardworking individual with the following skill sets:
- Formal study & qualifications in Logistics Management is advantageous
- More than 5 years solid experience in Logistics / 3PL Vendor Management or similar background (prefer service parts & reverse logistics)
- Hands on attitude with strong attention to detail
- Takes initiative and challenge the status quo
- Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanour
- Self-motivated & able to motivate others to drive the business with minimum supervision
- A strong team player & even stronger leader with the ability to remotely lead non direct reports successfully
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- SAP knowledge & Warehouse Management System experience beneficial
- Able to understand & monitor EDI Mapping
- Deep knowledge of Import/Export regulations retrofitting to the impact within the reverse supply chain
- Deep understanding of reverse logistics strategies
- Extraordinary analytical skills with knowledge in Excel
- Able to lead change
- Comfortable presenting in front of senior management
- Understanding of the freight, Distribution Center & repair process & supply chain models
- Scale management
- Cost focused.
- A strong communicator & relationship builder with extraordinary negotiation skills.
- Able to prioritize & understand the speed in which to respond.
- Ability to handle and navigate through stressful situations
- Be objective and drive behavior through the use of data
- Nimble - treating everything as a priority & aggressive in pursuit of customer happiness
- Travel - <20%
Core duties & accountabilities include: - Partner Stock control, accuracy & accountability - Dock to stock & shipping clean, in full, on time - Reverse Logistics (RMA) process control - CIP - System Reconciliations - Measure, monitor & manage spend, validate & approve all charges - EDI file monitoring - I.T ticket management & escalations - Special projects & related costs - Use data analysis & process reviews to drive efficiencies into the business - Cost savings - Champion well tested practices with other DC leads globally - Mentoring key achievers - Encourage partners to foster "A+" players - Scale preparation, UPH, benchmarking, solutions & storage. Be able to scale & manage high growth - Quality projects & Fraud screening & management - Co-ordinate New Store Openings stock You’ll integrate cross functionally with an elite team in Supply Chain, Strategic Data Services, Quality, Order Management, Material Planning, Retail Store Operations, Freight Transportation, Compliance, Field Services, IS&T, Business Process Re-Engineering and Project Management.
Education & Experience