Global Voice Services Engineer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. The Pacific IS&T group is seeking an expert Voice Engineer to join the Global Voice Services team based in Singapore. The team’s portfolio includes all telephony VOIP (Voice over IP) and VC (Video Conferencing) projects implementation and supporting all the Enterprise Voice/VC and contact center activities in APAC.
- You have 5 years hands-on experience in maintaining TDM/IP/SIP PBX environment
- You possess 5 years hands-on experience in implementing and supporting Cisco CUCM Telephony/UC/Voice gateway
- You have at least 4 years hands-on experience in implementing and supporting SIP Session Border Controller such as Oracle/ACME SBC or equivalent
- You have four years hands-on experience in troubleshooting telephony SIP environment
- Possesses two years hands-on experience in supporting Avaya Contact Center ACD environment and Cisco Telepresence and CMS
- You have a familiar experience in using VMWare VSphere setup for Cisco product.
- You have experience in HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) products such as Elemental Encoder or equivalent.
- You have ideally Cisco CCIE Voice Certified or equivalent
- As the Global Voice Services Engineer, you will support all Enterprise Voice/VC and Call Center activities in APAC and regularly meet with site-based CC business leaders to ensure IS&T are across the latest business strategies and requirements, providing relevant feedback and heads-up to Global and Senior Regional voice staff. - You will also review forward capacity plans with business teams to ensure early provisioning/ upgrades and liaise with networking team to ensure IP-telephony/VC configurations are adequate and appropriate, providing 24X7 management & support of APAC voice and video infrastructure. - You will have an occasional travel to other countries.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Telecommunications or equivalent