AsiaPac Wellness Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. As Wellness Manager, you will be accountable for building and handling the region's wellness programs delivered to Apple employees. These programs include fitness programs, preventive care programs, as well as health education programs. You will have shown the ability to implement and drive onsite programs, project management, vendor management, as well as overall understanding of wellness programs in a corporate setting.
- You will possess 3 or more years of experience in a health and wellness role - ideally within corporate environment, with extensive knowledge and understanding of corporate wellness as it relates to fitness, medical, and health education.
- Forecast and handle annual budget as appropriate
- Provide medical, fitness, and health education guidance and oversight
- Maintain relationships with vendors, contractors, and partners
- Communicate regularly with business leaders and human resource managers
- Present program updates to Leadership teams
- Design new fitness and wellness facilities and programs as they arise in collaboration with appropriate members of the team
- Develop a dedicated and strategic plan for Wellness programs delivered across the region
- Find opportunities of innovation and propose solutions
- Ensure standards are upheld across all medical, fitness and outreach programs
Minimum 5 years of experience in a wellness management role - preferably within a corporate setting with international experience 2 or more years of experience directly leading a team Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of corporate wellness as it relates to fitness, medical and health Ability to work reciprocally amongst and also lead virtual teams Consistent track record in running a program budget Excellent problem solving skills - including crisis management, communication, triaging and making valuable contributions based recommendations Preferred to have a background and/or proficiency in a foundational applications such as Excel/Numbers, Word/Pages, Powerpoint/Keynote, WebEx/Blackboard, with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
Education & Experience
Ideally, you will have Bachelors degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Public Health or a related field Masters Degree Preferred in Public Health, Sports Science, Nutrition, Business is good to have
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.