Senior Consumer Receivable Analyst
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company that is known for its impressive lineup of products, including Mac, iPod, iPhone, iPad, iTunes, and iLife. At Apple, you can share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with world-class managers, all with one unified vision, to create innovative products that delight our customers. Finance is about supporting that innovative culture, accomplished by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, partnership, dedication to excellence, and enthusiastic thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today. Apple’s Global Business Solution (GBS) organization operates four shared service centers around the world today. As a regional GBS hub, we continually strive to provide high standards of performance and to support the impressive growth in Asia Pacific region. We seek a high caliber Finance professional to be part of this global team.
- At least 10 years of working experience with minimum 5 years of experience in e-commerce / digital payments experience in the Asia Pacific market
- Extensive payments industry knowledge and be contemporary with the latest issues in Digital payments, technology and local regulations, familiarity with fraud management
- Strong writing, analytical and presentation skills. Ability to understand complex processes and technologies, and translate into simple concepts (written, graphical, architectural, and verbal)
- Customer-oriented with excellent social and communication skill to manage across multiple geographies and cultures
- Ability to recognise issues within processes and organisations, while considering functional interdependencies
- Ability to assume informal leadership to work towards results in dynamic environment
- Meticulous with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accounting knowledge and experience with the SAP system is an advantage
- You will be supporting the business and payment expansion projects by participating in projects discussion, provide decision support on to-be model. - You are accountable for process change management within Order-to-Cash and to make recommendations to support business growth and changes in business models in the region. - You will review business requirements, interpreting technical design documents, and user acceptance and production certification validation on initiative - You will review team processes and identify areas of streamlining and improvement with the goal to achieve greater efficiencies, with consideration to the industry standard practices and requirements - You will drive conversations with acquirers, banking partners and Global Treasury to obtain up to date knowledge on country and market norms to evaluate opportunities and impact to the team - You will deepen impact & extend influence in partner engagements through business insights and analytical excellence - You will be working with regional and corporate teams to drive process standardisation across the geos according to defined Order to Cash roadmap.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent