Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
The Senior Recruiter will execute the talent acquisition strategy for our Retail organization’s Corporate positions. This role will develop and execute effective recruitment strategies to identify, source, assess and hire the best talent for Apple that meets changing and evolving business needs. This objective of this role is to execute on the recruiting strategy, to deliver a qualified and diverse pool of candidates to hiring managers both effectively and efficiently. You will be forward thinking and challenge yourself to think of new ways to bring talent into the business. You will develop and maintain a pipeline of top talent for critical roles. You will work closely with the HR team and other business partners to create and drive an integrated strategy that will encompass all channels of talent - internal and external. Success is this role will be demonstrated by effective execution and adoption of the recruitment strategy, ensuring the right talent is ready at the right time for any given opportunity in the organization. Also critical is building strong relationships with the business, being a catalyst and playing a key role in influencing the entire recruitment process.
- Proven success sourcing and recruiting for roles in a corporate and/or retail environment.
- Proven track record of creatively recruiting and hiring all levels of talent and building an innovative and sustainable strategy.
- Strong knowledge of the entire recruitment function -- talent acquisition practices, principles and applications including attraction, interviewing and assessment.
- Strong relationship and consultative skills – with candidates, hiring managers and key business partners with ability to influence, inform and negotiate.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build confidence and trust in leading the recruitment process.
- Skilled with Talent Acquisition technology such as applicant tracking systems, CMS, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement and leverage talent acquisition to help drive measurable business results.
- Have a well-developed network of candidates and external resources (ie: recruiters, head-hunters, senior leadership in organizations, etc.) as well as the skills to build a network quickly and comprehensively. Proven ability to identify and motivate external candidates through cold-calling.
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of executive and professional level recruitment, including executive sourcing.
- Flexible, adaptive problem solver.
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and networking/influencing skills – at all levels of an organization – and to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analysis and strategic mind-set, capable of prioritizing and making trade-offs.
- Able to drive process disciplines and constant improvement through collaboration.
• Key member of the Retail Talent Acquisition team responsible for developing and executing on an integrated recruitment strategy for our corporate teams. • Accountable for sourcing and recruiting for varied roles across the retail corporate organization. • Develops innovative strategies to ensure talent pipelines are continuously being strengthened in order to support current needs, as well as the future growth of the business. • Ensures interview and selection process is delivered consistently. • Possess exceptional organizational skills to manage new and existing needs in multiple departments at one time. • Demonstrates personal credibility and impact through effectively leading candidates and hiring manager interview process. • Creates and maintains relationships with other business and HR functions through partnerships to maximize total strategic Talent Management and Talent Acquisition alignment. • Develops and maintains strong networking relationships with internal customers and external talent sources. • Demonstrates personal credibility and impact through influencing others and communicating clearly.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred plus minimum of 10 years experience in a combination of recruiting and/or sourcing roles acquiring talent.
- • Results Oriented − High energy, hard worker. Unafraid to seize opportunities with a minimum of planning, accept challenges and drive others for results.
- • Effective Communicator − Strong communication skills with all kinds of people and the ability to understand, actively listen, and relate the information necessary for others to make accurate decisions. Understands and able to articulate peoples strengths and limitations, a good judge of talent.
- • Organized Planner − Creates effective processes and lays out work in an organized manner to efficiently establish a clear direction and accomplish goals.
- • Builds Strong Relationships − Establishes a strong collaborative, team environment. Creates a climate of support and high morale with a focus of meeting the expectations of both internal and external customers. Able to negotiate through difficult situations and build long-lasting relationships.
- • Personal Flexibility − Comfortable with change and handling uncertainty. Remains calm under pressure, making effective decisions in difficult times while maintaining a positive ‘can do’ attitude.