Caffe Macs Commis Cook
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do. Joining the Caffè Macs team will give you the opportunity to craft inspiring meals that fuel the innovation within the company. Apple Caffè Macs is dedicated to offering healthy, delicious food that both cultivates and enriches the Apple community. Together with the team of chefs, your role as a Commis Cook plays a meaningful role in serving good quality food in the various stations. You are in-charge for the health & safety standards, standards for speed, quality, and consistency with a high level of customer service and guest relations.
- Do you possess a real passion for food? We have an awesome job for you ..
- How about your excellent customer service skills? We need your excellent listening skills and verbal communication to connect with our customers.
- Things happen fast here. Bring your ability to multi-task in a high-volume experience and your love for working in a fast pace environment.
- Strong time management and managing skills. Join a place that appreciates your honesty, integrity, and reliability. Enjoy working independently in a team environment. We are looking for people with your flexibility.
- Together with the Sous Chef, you are tasked to prepare the daily mis-en-place for your assigned station. - You will look after the daily set-up on station like having the mis-en-place ready. - You will maintain a small notebook with basic recipes and notes, maintains sanitary conditions throughout the working area and have the station clean and maintain. Additionally, you are to keep the kitchen, storeroom, freezers and refrigerators clean and orderly with the teams. - Keeps a neat personal appearance, punctual, efficient and at all times assumes a pleasing and conducive attitude towards your fellow employees. - You will be responsible to carry out a high standard of hygiene and sanitation and adhering to all local Singapore Health Department rules and regulations.
Education & Experience
Certificates from Culinary Arts training program desired