Program Manager - Backstage Operations
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
The Store Operations Team guides, motivates, and inspires Retail team members to do their lives’ best work, delivering unparalleled experiences to all who buy and receive products from Apple. We collaborate with partners across Apple to develop Retail Programs, enabling customers to receive their product with speed, clarity, and convenience.
- Excellent project management and organisation skills. Understanding of project management life-cycle and theories.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to identify trends and opportunities to identify improvements in Retail fulfillment processes.
- Experience in optimizing the systems and experience associated with customer transactions.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- A global thinker, who performs well in high-pressure situations in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Commitment to identifying and communicating creative and innovative ideas in a way that gains consensus and builds partnership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to identifying and communicating innovative ideas to improve processes and performance.
- Ability to stay current with the latest processes, procedures, and technology.
- Self-aware and reflective in both productivity and performance. Leads self-improvement conversations regularly. Attends course and classes focused on improvement.
- Strong business acumen and instinct.
- Fluent in English, additional language skills are a plus.
- A minimum of three or more years of project management a plus.
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones and some travel required
We are looking for a Program Manager to lead and manage complex, global fulfillment strategies, the transactional experience, and operational programs that positively impact our employees and customers. Responsible for collaborating with cross functional business partners to design, build and support programs, they will strive to elevate the team and customer journey in Apple Retail stores. The Program Manager is a strategy partner that helps elevate programs by offering a store and team perspective, to get results. Keys to success would include exceptional analytical, collaborative, problem solving, and communication skills, as well as a natural desire to drive results and deliver hands-on execution. Create, manage, and execute detailed project plans, key documentation, process maps, and schedules, with responsibility for task and team coordination. Track project and deliverables, regularly coordinate and escalate high priority issues communicating status to global teams. Maintain awareness of, and direct projects to align with current Apple Retail vision, priorities, focus, and initiatives. Ability to develop strong global working relationships with corporate partners and field teams to ensure delivery of the best possible experience to Apple Retail customers. Develop and maintain key partnership with the field including Regional Directors, Market Leaders, Store Leaders, and store teams sharing key projects and initiatives by traveling to markets, hosting forums, conducting calls, and creating a feedback and communication outlet. Turn information gathered into results that influence current projects or create new/improved initiatives that drive results. Be the voice and global point of escalation for stores on all projects. Identify roadblocks and potential impacts (both systematic and procedural) before they emerge; escalate issues through the appropriate channels to gain resolution quickly. Work closely with and maintain key partnership with the Communications team to ensure initiatives, process changes, and updates are communicated effectively to store teams. Work closely with and maintain key partnership with the Fulfillment Operations and the Retail Contact Center Work closely with Finance to ensure our processes are supporting the Business OPEX Work closely with our Market Development teams to execute iPhone Carrier operations Work closely with and maintain key partnership with the Systems and Technology teams to identify and resolve systematic issues that may negatively impact Apple Retail Stores. Partner with peers and the field to maintain awareness of global initiatives, compliance, systems, technology, and current day climate within stores. Demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of store systems, processes, and the Apple Retail model. Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- Some travel required