Channel Communications Manager, South Asia
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Sales Organisation fuels our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. The Channel Communications Manager role sits in the Channel Enablement team within the South-Asia Sales Planning & Operations (SP&O) organisation. The Channel Enablement team supports the regional and country sales teams by bringing cross-functional teams together to create and execute initiatives that help improve Apple partners’ performance and drive sales. Within the team, the Channel Communications Manager: • supports selected partners to drive high-quality customer experience across traditional and digital communications (including in-store communications), • provides marketing asset guidance and communication support for selected partners in key markets, • helps selected partners develop eCommerce capabilities and deliver best-in-class omni-channel experience. You will be offered opportunities to work on other Channel Enablement initiatives on an ad-hoc basis. This is a highly collaborative role, interacting with stakeholders in other central teams such as Marcom, Product Marketing, Sales, and SP&O to produce and deliver resources for the regional and country sales teams to engage and manage channel activities. The role acts as a bridge between Sales and Marketing, fostering multi-directional communication between all parties.
- You have proven experience in Marketing and Communications
- Ideally, you have relevant experience in the digital space (eg. web design, eCommerce)
- Preferably with experience in doing regional roles across South Asia
- Experience of influencing up to C-level and senior decision makers
- High level of emotional intelligence, flexible and able to deal with ambiguity
- Able to work effectively with teams spread across multiple geographies and timezones
- Highly detail oriented with strong sense of work prioritisation
- Dedicated, keen learner, independent and innovative
- Impeccable presentation and communication skills
• Support Channel marketing activities for partners who are not Apple Tier 1 Marketing partners. • Ensure availability, awareness and understanding at the country level of communication resource available to channel partners. • Provide a first level of support on the correct usage of Marketing resources for channel partners to country teams. • Develop best in class partner engagement with Apple-provided assets to ensure communication objectives are met. • Advise partners during creative process to prepare high-quality campaigns in line with Apple level of expectations. • Measure asset usage and marketing efficiency. • Advise partners on their online strategy in line with Apple guidelines. • Guide partner to develop online capabilities that maximize customer experience and help drive sales. • Support sharing of peer to peer best practice activities across the region. • Be considered an inspiring leader in channel program activities to help drive awareness, foot traffic, sales for our channel partners.
Education & Experience
- Apple Values
- • Ability to work well in groups and without routine direct supervision.
- • Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- • Deliver more than the customer expects.
- • Be dependable and reliable – follow-up quickly and consistently.
- • Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanor.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.