Channel Enablement Program Manager, South Asia
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Sales Organisation fuels our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. The Channel Enablement team, in the South Asia Sales Planning & Operations (SP&O) organisation, supports the regional and country sales teams by: - bringing cross-functional teams together to build and execute initiatives that enable revenue growth, - building cross functional programmatic frameworks that are both innovative and scalable, - driving a high-quality customer experience across digital communications, print and in-store, - providing marketing asset guidance and communication support for selected partners in key markets, - supporting selected partners to develop eCommerce capabilities and deliver best-in-class omni-channel experience. You will work in a highly collaborative team, interacting with other central teams such as Marcom, Product Marketing, Sales, and SP&O to produce and deliver resources for the regional and country sales teams to engage and manage channel activities. The team acts as a link between Sales including SP&O and Marketing, fostering multi-directional communication between all parties.
- You have relevant experience in the digital space (eg. web design, eCommerce)
- You have proven experience in Marketing and Communications
- Preferably with experience in doing regional roles across South Asia
- Experience of influencing up to C-level and senior decision makers
- High level of emotional intelligence, flexible and able to deal with ambiguity
- Able to work effectively with teams spread across multiple geographies and timezones
- Highly detail oriented with strong sense of work prioritisation
- Dedicated, keen learner, independent and innovative
- Impeccable presentation and communication skills
• Support Channel marketing activities for partners who are not Apple Tier 1 Marketing partners. • Ensure availability, awareness and understanding at the country level of communication resource available to channel partners. • Provide a first level of support on the correct usage of Marketing resources for channel partners to country teams. • Develop best in class partner engagement with Apple-provided assets to ensure communication objectives are met. • Measure asset usage and marketing efficiency. • Advise partners on their online strategy in line with Apple guidelines. • Guide partner to develop online capabilities that maximize customer experience and help drive sales. • Support sharing of peer to peer best practice activities across the region. • Be considered an inspiring leader in channel program activities to help drive awareness, foot traffic, sales for our channel partners.
Education & Experience
- Apple Values
- • Ability to work well in groups and without routine direct supervision.
- • Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- • Deliver more than the customer expects.
- • Be dependable and reliable – follow-up quickly and consistently.
- • Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanor.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.