North Star (Strategic Quality Forms) Program Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The AppleCare Strategic Quality team is seeking a North Star Forms Program Manager in support of its worldwide strategic quality and process support. As a member of the team, you understand and are able to demonstrate a masterly of quality management processes such as gauge panels, evaluation form development and evaluator calibration processes. This role requires a strong teammate, someone who thinks clearly, and can naturally develop trust and build strong business relationships. You are an excellent communicator, and a customer contact center business savvy individual who has a strong understanding of Apple's unrivaled customer focus and passion to obsess over the customer experience. In this role thinking clearly means strategizing and operationalizing a large, global evaluator network and determining and driving what matters to the AppleCare business and our customers. You will work closely with cross-functional internal teams including Quality Program Managers, Training, Reporting, Project and Program Development as well as AppleCare Calibration teams to expertly and diligently respond to and process customer requests. You are also expected to closely partner with our global customers in an effort to oversee and schedule resources and process required documentation. Creative thinking is a requirement, as we work to build sound business processes in a manner which minimizes disruption, builds efficiencies and maintains operating flexibility. You are an authority in dealing with ambiguity, communicating at all levels of the organization, and able to make sound, ethical judgments that take into the account the best interests of our customers, and Apple. The position is based in Singapore but remote work will be considered.
- - Serve as the Global expert of all North Star form creation
- - Support and design strategic quality’s customer interaction quality standards
- - Support strategic quality’s performance of internal audits to assess compliance to AppleCare’s quality standards, including investigation, and presentation of observations and findings as they relate to assigned duties
- - Execute change management processes to assure services continue to meet customer requirements
- - Provide guidance, oversight and support of strategic quality plans and deliverables throughout the customer experience lifecycle
- - Participate in the development and review of project documentation management with development of strategic quality programs/applications
- - Participate in Quarterly Business and/or Executive Reviews; assist with the generation and distribution of monthly and quarterly reports and analysis to Strategic Quality Management as needed
- - Analyze AppleCare Form Requests and work with AppleCare Business Managers to improve key forms to generate customer metrics
- - Inform Management on business trends and opportunities as applicable
- - Assist QPMs working with Business partners and Quality Operations to help define Joint Call Monitoring initiatives and hosting the data on appropriate servers
- - Serve as a point of contact for the Strategic Quality team to the AppleCare Global Training and Support Technology teams for anything North Star Form and Admin/User Portal related
- - Ensure evaluation forms creation are aligned with critical elements of AppleCare procedures
- - Work closely, reach out and foster trust with the AppleCare Global Quality Operation Managers and Quality Program Mangers to partner on and execute initiatives
- - Innovate new strategies with a mind towards cost savings, innovation and geographic relevance
- - Analyze business operations and behavioral data to identify actionable trends.
Excellent and timely communications to all levels (Advisors, support teams, and leadership) - Reporting and management of raw data - Performing basic analysis of data using Excel and other tools - Diplomatic approach to promote timely actions - Strong technical aptitude - Ability to learn and adapt quickly - Passion for accuracy and timeliness of deliverables - High attention to detail - Passion for providing service and support that surprises and delights customers
Education & Experience
High School Diploma and relevant experience Bachelors preferred Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.