Camera Process Development Engineer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Apple is a place where extraordinary people assemble to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have envisioned - and now can’t imagine living without. Are you excited by the idea of making a real impact? Are you prepared to dream big? Then a career with Apple might be your dream job. We would love to hear from you! A great opportunity to be part of our Process and Test Engineering group, responsible to develop assembly and test processes, equipment and materials for leading edge optical modules!
- Ideally, you will have:
- Over 5 years hand-on experience in semiconductor module packaging or test, especially, Camera Module, laser, LED or related Process
- Fluent in English communication, additional language skills a plus
- Experienced working with subcontract manufacturing partners, especially in semiconductor module assembly is required, with camera module, laser optics, LED and prox modules a plus.
- High volume manufacturing, and production ramp experience
- Knowledgeable in production control processes, machine commissioning, data analysis/interpretation GR&R, Cp/Cpk and correlation analysis, MSA
In this role, you are to work in a close and collaborative relationship with subcontract manufacturing partners engineering teams to develop the HVM infrastructure required to produce the highest quality hardware. Responsibilities include: - Develop Camera Module manufacturing & Test process / equipments / materials for FOL (Front Of Line) and EOL (End Of Line) - Develop new manufacturing process / equipment / material for Camera module related components; - Provide technical leadership in resolving any process or test related issue; - Responsible for developing DOEs, Statistical Process Analysis, Process specification, D/PFMEA and Process control plan - Responsible for Failure analysis, Corrective actions and Yield improvement
Education & Experience
Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical, Physics
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.