Workforce Compliance Specialist
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a Company that is known for its impressive lineup of products, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, iTunes and Watch. At Apple, you’ll share in a commitment to excellence by collaborating with world-class managers, all with one unified vision—creating innovative products that delight customers. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, partnership, excellence, and dedicated thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today. The team is seeking a Compliance Specialist with validated ability to succeed in demanding and ambiguous environments to assist with the day to day activities of the team.
- You are able to meet deadlines own activities across diverse business units and geographical boundaries
- You have an extraordinary judgment and decision-making skills, excellent critical thinking abilities
- You can work in vibrant environment while meeting deadlines and executing responsibilities with minimal errors
- Ability to stabilize multiple priorities and partners, constantly communicating status updates.
- You can develop conclusions and present findings based on review of information collected
- Should be able to make decisions under tight deadlines and have the discretion to call out issues as appropriate.
- Possess ability to communicate effectively and deftly at all levels of the organization, effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
- The ability to maintain the utmost confidentiality on sensitive material
- Demonstrate ability to work well in a team-work environment
- Strong social skills with an ability to build rapport, credibility, and influence. Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Knowledgeable in excel and/or numbers.
The successful Compliance Specialist, under the direction of the Workforce Compliance team: - Assists in review of potentially conflicting information from personnel security investigations and seeks additional information to clarify questionable or discrepant information, and finalizes disposition of cases once resolved - Prepares briefs and calls out questionable aspects uncovered during the review of investigations as appropriate - Acts as a liaison between the Compliance team, internal recruiting clients, external organizations and candidates Responds to external requests for information, with duties including but not limited to: - Responding to audit requests; - Coordinating responses from appropriate department directors and managers; - Assisting in the preparation of Corrective Action Plans Researches questions from staff regarding regulatory compliance, with duties including but not limited to: - Maintaining a strong working knowledge of local, state, and national legislation issues affecting the collection of background information - Researching and responding to questions within the required timeframe. - Providing technical assistance Assists in the implementation of audit processes with duties including but not limited to: - Supporting the audit program and assisting in implementing ongoing risk assessment processes; - Conducting audits, researching information, identifying deficiencies, and developing reports - Informing supervisors regarding situations of non-compliance - Tracking audit timelines and recurring requests Assists in the compliance reports by summarizing information collected during researching, and produces accurate and reliable information for decision-making. - Collaborates to identify weaknesses in existing procedures and communicates necessary corrections including the ongoing maintenance of such documents. - Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent is preferred. - Recruitment services, Human Resources, or related experience preferred