Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a Company that is known for its impressive lineup of products, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and iPod. At Apple, you will share in a dedication to quality by working with managers, all with one unified vision—creating innovative products that delight customers. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, collaboration, and dedicated thinking. If you exemplify our values and want something big, contact us today. Apple’s Global Business Solution (GBS) organization operates four shared service centers around the world. The Payroll Team is seeking an experienced Payroll Analyst to provide timely, accurate, and comprehensive payment for Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
- Bachelor degree in Business / Accounting / Management / Tax/ Finance
- More than 2 years in payroll / HR/ audit / financial accounting / tax operations
- Experience in payroll processing and employee queries handling is a plus.
- Experience in terms of customer handling will be an advantage.
- Adaptable & Self starter
- Proven oral, written and social skills
- Able to work under stress and dynamic environment
- You will Responsible for assigned countries’ payroll and see through that the identified task for the countries’ payroll are completed timely and accurately. - You are to perform inputs into payroll systems / advise vendors on payroll related transactions - You will perform offcycle processing - new hire / terminations / severance / bank rejections / missing bank accounts - Respond to employees’ queries on pay results, payslips, deductions / tax payments / year-end tax forms. - Verify vendors’ invoices and perform goods receipts on SAP Cycle. - Provide support to HR partners’ enquiries on payroll regulations / processes / specific matter on employees’ queries. Extract required reports for audit related queries - On assigned basis, support payroll results validation for Project’s UAT / provide local compliance rules / regulations for purpose of business requirements for projects. - Provide payroll metrics on quarterly basis - Drive innovation thinking and approach to continuously improve
Education & Experience
Degree in Accounting or equivalent working background in Payroll.