Singapore Repair Center Operations Program Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Apple is seeking an experienced Program / Project Manager to support AppleCare's mail-in repair center operations. You will be part of Global Repair Center Management team responsible for delivering the highest standards of operational efficiency and effectiveness and the world-class customer experience.
- 7+ years experience in Operations Management, Factory Operations and/or Program/Project Management
- Proven track record of successfully supporting customer service or production operation with both technical and business responsibilities
- Experience auditing compliance to required processes to assure safety, quality, customer satisfaction, efficient operations
- Commercial experience translating processes to cost of doing business with opportunities to improve competitiveness
- Solid understanding of Lean Kaizen/Sig Sigma methodologies and rich experience of leading projects
- Strong analytical data driven capabilities and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin are preferred.
- Excellent strategic negotiation skills
- Positive energy, passion for taking on new challenges and able to work under pressure
- Demonstrated cross functional leadership
- Impeccable organization skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong solution focused work ethic with a high degree of flexibility supporting multiple projects of varying complexity and priority
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver project plans aligned with department and organization initiatives
- Vendor management experience is a plus
- Supply chain experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Agile, SAP and shop floor system knowledge is a plus
- Ability to travel as required
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated track record of managing multiple projects of varying degrees of complexity in both technical and business capacities across functional teams, solid operation management experience, sustained outstanding performance as measured by key performance indicators. Successful candidates are equally capable of supporting both tactical and strategic initiatives with a focus on driving world class customer experience while providing status to peers, executive management and 3rd party relationships. The person must posses excellent verbal and written communication skills while able to effectively interact across multiple levels in the organization. The ability to both work independently and as part of a large cross functional team is essential.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree in Mechanical, EE, Industrial Engineering Master/MBA preferred