AppleCare Support Project Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. AppleCare Project Support has an immediate opening for a Project Manager with strong project-management skills. At any given time, this role may lead multiple initiatives of varying scale, complexity, and focus within the contact centre, in order to support the organisations’ overall business objectives. You will have good business insight and a strong quality ethos; be able to move smoothly between projects; communicate effectively with a variety of audiences in verbal, written, and presentation forms; gather and analyse information from a variety of disparate sources to support decisions; and will have an extensive background in Contact Centre processes and project management.
- - 5+ years of project management ideally with PMI, Six Sigma, Stanford Advanced Project Management or similar project-management certification.
- - Proven experience managing large cross functional projects
- - Detail oriented
- - Inspires change
- - Strong leadership skills
- - Strong presentation skills
- - Excellent social, written, and verbal presentation skills
- - Standout colleague with significant collaborative work experience
- - Contact Center experience a plus
- Strategic thinking/analytical reasoning. - Understand how projects support business goals and ensure initiatives are aligned with business vision, strategy, and deployment within Apple. Gather, define, and document project requirements and scope; analyse impacts of various factors on scope. Use data analysis and empirical information to support conclusions and decisions. Anticipate and adjust for problems, risks, and roadblocks. - Leadership/impact and influence - Organise activities and coordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams. Lead and support teams in achieving results that are on time and consistent within the larger context of the business goal. Lead work of team members who may report through other channels. Actively resolve conflicts. - Communication/teamwork - Establish and maintain strong working relationship with peers and partners, both local and globally. Communicate concisely and clearly with internal customers, peers, business partners, and executive leadership via verbal, written, and presentation forms. Provide regular status updates to project teams, partners, and management, summarising issues to key points and action required. Contribute to AppleCare Project Support team’s best-practice and represent the organisation to other internal groups and customers. Work collaboratively with project managers and business leads in other functional areas and lines of business. - Quality and results focus: - Incorporate customer satisfaction in all project activities, with the goal of improving overall experience while keeping associated costs low. Act independently, making decisions as needed in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure. Meet commitments and drive closure to open items. Lead and communicate changes in scope in a timely manner. Measure performance against goals, evaluate results, and hold self and others accountable.
Education & Experience
5+ years of program/project management experience ideally preferred, potentially with PMI, Six Sigma, or similar project-management certification. Contact Centre experience a plus. Experience in leading projects of all sizes, including large, cross-functional Contact Centre or support initiatives Knowledge of and experience with project-management methodologies. Fluency in English required. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.