Customer Relations Advisor - Cantonese Support
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do? At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. As a Customer Relations (CR) Advisor, you are the highest point of escalation for Apple customers. You will be responsible for customer recovery and retention and providing a world-class service. You will handle various complex customer’s issues, which will require you to work closely with different departments to ensure a successful resolution. We are looking for an expert communicator who is passionate about bringing the best service to our customers and enjoys turning a customer's experience around.
- - Passionate about solving customer problems and restoring their faith in our company
- - Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to actively listen to the customer and be able to negotiate where needed
- - Excellent organisational/time management skills; able to discern priorities from urgencies and able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- - Outstanding and consistent follow through until full resolution of the customer’s issue
- - Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills - able to make good judgments by balancing the needs of the customer as those of the company
- - Detailed oriented and analytical; while also being able to look at the bigger picture
- - Curious and self-motivated
- - Target oriented
- - Strong multitasking skills
- - Flexible - willing to tackle additional tasks and assist in the execution of new projects
- - Autonomous, requiring little supervision
- - Fluent in English and Cantonese, ability to read and write Chinese
You will represent Apple as the company’s highest customer concern point with the ultimate scope of restoring and strengthening customers’ dedication and faith in Apple as a whole. You will see opportunities for operational improvements and suggest improvement strategies. Empowered to use discernment when balancing company and customer needs.
Education & Experience
- Experience in a customer facing role, providing effective customer focused solutions and handling challenging situations - High level of computer literacy Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.