SAP Solution Architect/Project Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
We are looking at individual that has drive, passion, the right attitude and aptitude to work in collaboration with other systems, business partners and external partners in defining and mapping interfaces using leading edge technology and standards. The SAP Solution Architect/Project Manager, rolled into one role, performs complex business functional requirements analysis, system and process design and create systems design specifications using SAP Applications. This individual will need to drive cross Functional testing, project cutover, go live support and project close up/handover to SAP production group. An ideal candidate will be someone with strong hands-on consulting technical experience with a sound business process understanding. The Techno-Functional analyst will work with global IS&T teams (Information Systems & Technology) and regional business users to drive and implement strategic Supply Chain Integration (SCI) solutions at Apple.
- At least 6-plus years of SAP working experience in high tech manufacturing/OEM or Consumer product environment
- Specialized in SAP technical, functional and business experience in order-to- cash, ecommerce B2B / B2C and CRM. Deep business & working experience in OTC
- Extensive business knowledge of sales fulfillment business processes consumer, digital media and payment processing.
- Extensive global and international project experience;
- Certified SAP R/3 or ECC 6.0 configurator with extensive & deep-knowledge of SAP R/3, ECC 6.0; Certified SAP CRM/Configurator.
- Exposure to SAP Advanced Planning, GTS, EAI, BPM, Hanna is desirable.
- Basic ABAP Debuging Skills
- Experienced in building interfaces with external systems from SAP using leading edge technology.
• Receives assignments in the form of objectives and provide inputs how to use the SAP resources to meet the schedules and goals. • Able to work through ambiguity to define a workable model and design to work for both systems and business requirements. • Develop and mentor junior staffs • Developing and implementing best in class solutions that are fully integrated with Apple’s Information Technology standards and demonstrating industry best practices • Execute projects, setting project deliverable priorities; monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results. • Write Functional specs & Review technical development team deliverables for accuracy and completeness • Exercise project management practices and support a productive environment. • Effectively communicate project status to the senior management on a regular basis • Partner with the business to ensure their expectations are met and managed • Ensures consistent delivery of a quality projects as per Apple SAP team project live cycle. • Participates in SAP Global Designs attends other functional and business alignment and functional focus areas meetings.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or Information Technology • Post-graduate work is expected; MBA, Master in Computing/Technology Management etc.
- • Excellent organizational project managerial skills
- • Able to deliver projects under tight timelines and on budget
- • Effective communicator and executes business partnership effectively
- • Able to effectively work & coordinate in cross functional environment
- • Team player
- • Occasional traveling may be required for project work
- • Preferably fluent in English and Mandarin to support counterparts in respective countries.