SAP Solution Architect/Project Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple's IS&T department has positions for enthusiastic, self-motivated interns who are ready to be a part of a dynamic and innovative work environment. The SAP Solution Architect / Project Manager drives and delivers innovative solution to tackle complex business requirements using SAP Applications. We need a driven individual with creative mindset and the ability to define ambiguity into a refined business solution.
- Specialized in SAP technical, functional and business experience in order-to-cash and eCommerce B2B / B2C. Deep business & working experience in Order to Cash cycle.
- You have an extensive business knowledge of sales fulfillment, payment processing as well as eCommerce End-to-End flow with internal/external system integration experience.
- Experience in global and international project experience.
- SAP R/3 or ECC 7.5 with SAP CRM extensive configuration knowledge with customizations experience.
- SAP Hybris implementation experience using Data Hub.
- Exposure to SAP Advanced Planning, GTS, Middleware, BPM and HANA is desirable.
- Basic code Debugging Skills.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and provide inputs how to use the SAP resources to meet the schedules and goals. - Defining and implementing best in class solutions that are fully integrated with Apple’s Information Technology standards and demonstrating industry standard methodologies - Execute projects, setting project deliverable priorities; monitoring and reporting on the process, progress and results. Monitors / Mentors junior project resources - Write Functional specifications & Review technical development team work for accuracy and completeness - Exercise project management practices and support a productive environment. - Effectively communicate project status to the senior management on a periodic basis - Partner with the business to ensure their expectations are met and handled - Ensures consistent delivery of a quality projects as per Apple SAP team project live cycle. - Participates in SAP Global Designs attends other functional and business alignment and functional focus areas meetings.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or Information Technology - Post-graduate work is expected; MBA, Master in Computing/Technology Management etc. - At least 8-plus years of SAP experience in high tech manufacturing/OEM or Consumer product environment
- Excellent organizational project managerial skills.
- Able to deliver quality projects under tight timelines
- Effective communicator and executes business partnership effectively
- Able to effectively work & coordinate in multi-functional environment
- Great teammate