Business System and Process Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
This role is part of the Pacific Operations System & Process Function to lead complex, global & regional initiatives supporting various areas within Pacific Operations. Pacific Operations include the areas of Reseller Operations, Online Store Fulfilment Operations, Retail Fulfilment Logistics, Supply/Demand Management & Execution, Logistics and Product Operations. You will lead cross-functional and cross-organizational teams to define, build and roll-out innovative technology and business process solutions that increase efficiencies, improve customer happiness, and drive revenue. You should have subject matter expertise in fulfilment supply chain from manufacturing and distribution centre sites, excellent project management skills, a good grasp of process management, attention to detail, and a shown ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of leading strategic projects combined with the ability to execute at tactical project-level activities and tasks
- In-depth knowledge and experience in project and process management. Minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
- Prior consulting experience in a similar hi-tech industry is desirable but not required.
- Experience as a change agent having effectively implemented change in large cross functional organization
- Experience working effectively in a dynamic, matrixed, global organization.
- Experience working on projects for teams based outside Singapore, e.g. virtual teams
- SAP System and process savvy
- Strong Project Management experience with attention to detail
- Excellent operation issue resolution and process re-engineering skills
- Extraordinary social and communication (written and spoken) skills
- Good teamwork attitude and ability to work with ambiguity
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is able to thrive in a global, dynamic environment
Use industry trends, best practices, and leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas. Lead and implement cross-functional change management initiatives across all Apple’s product lines, influencing decisions through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach Devise and implement in partnership with cross-functional business users (including outside pacific operations e.g. Finance, Sales, etc), Freight Forwarders, 3PL Warehouse, Apple OEM’s, IS&T business and system solutions that meet the changing business conditions. Project-manage cross-functional re-engineering implementations. Drive for effective change management when necessary. Ensure process integration across organization, both regionally and globally. Passionate about developing good, up-to-date knowledge of IT capabilities and able to work closely with IS&T. Work within the business (cross functionally and cross regions) to document and gain final approval for their requirements Partner with the Business Process Owner to improve the Business Processes Articulate the Business Requirements to IS&T Consultants and assist in building a prototype or proof of concept solution. You will work with the IS&T Consultants to design a final solution to meet the requirements. Lead the User acceptance test and implementation of the business change and supporting systems change across Apple Pacific Validate the return on investment was met post implementation