SG-Inside Sales Representative
Sales and Business Development
The Apple Online Store is Apple’s eCommerce platform for interacting with customers through the web. We are looking for Inside Sales Representatives who will identify, qualify and convert sales opportunities received through inbound and outbound calls. At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment and creativity. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and inspire and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU!
- Business to Business Sales experience
- A proven track record of sales success and ability to exceed all sales goals
- Ability to identify customer trends and buying patterns
- A positive attitude to achieve highest quality customer satisfaction
- Ability to manage through various customer situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to understand and articulate customer strategy
Activities include daily customer interface, lead qualification, influencing buying decisions, directing customers through order processes, owning or channeling customer escalations to appropriate resources, understanding and making solution-based sales recommendations and identifying trends within their business. The successful candidate must provide industry leading customer experience and will be responsible for handling calls from an inbound queue and make outbound calls on existing leads or strategic sales programs. In a dynamic sales environment, the Inside Sales Representative will provide real time feedback, improvise and enhance processes, drive customer needs or problems to resolution, exercise judgment in decisions to involve other Apple team members when appropriate and Identify accounts for potential development within Account Management teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or equivalent