SG-Technical Support Advisor
Support and Service
The Technical Support Advisor provides remote first level technical support to Apple customers, as well as promote Apple’s hardware, software and service offerings.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications)
- Fluent in English and one other Asian language due to role supporting various countries
- Prior contact centre experience preferred, but not essential
- Familiarity with Apple software and hardware, Apple
- Configuration Engineer certification will be an added advantage
- Have a flexible schedule, including the ability to work shift and weekends
The Technical Support Advisor will provide first level technical support to Apple’s customers, and resolve their technical/application queries. He/She will manage escalated issues, and route to appropriate resources where appropriate. He/She will promote and process sales for Apple hardware, software and service offerings and register customer information into Apple databases. Experienced Technical Support Advisors will also have an opportunity to mentor new staff when needed.
Education & Experience
Degree or Diploma preferred plus 1-2 years proven experience in a customer service environment