Research and Development Intern, Wireless Design, Singapore
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Wireless Design Team is looking for a candidate to own and drive unannounced R&D projects in futuristic technologies. You will be an ambitious individual capable of understanding & utilizing newly learnt technologies to design and build new systems. Strong problem-solving skills, ability to comprehend ambiguous situations and formulate a clear plan along with interpersonal skills are key attributes to master for this position.
- Demonstrated ability to build new systems from scratch.
- Quick Learner with prior experience in learning a new language, tool, etc.
- Demonstrated (with examples) Problem Solving skills at the highest level.
- Self-starter with ability to execute autonomously.
- Currently pursuing Engineering/Doctoral degree.
- Extensive knowledge in any/all of the following
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Wireless Systems (5G)
- Digital Signal Processing
- Programming Skills - MATLAB/C++/Python.
- Publications in international conferences/journals.
- Patent filing experience.
We live in a world fueled by technological innovations that better our day to day lives. You will be required to have good understanding of machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, wireless communication environment, DSP (digital signal processing), communication theory, propagation effects for wireless signal and programming knowledge.
Education & Experience
Currently pursuing Engineering/Doctoral degree in Singapore
- Duration of internship could be 3-6 months with ideal start date of early 2019.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.