Retail Contact Centre (RCC) Area Manager, Payment Support
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
At Apple, we believe that hard work, a fun environment, creativity, and innovations fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and inspire – and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU! The RPAC Retail Contact Centre Service team is looking for motivated, outgoing, and tech-savvy individuals who want to offer Apple Customers an unparalleled customer experience. As an Area Manager, you will be leading and inspiring a team of Payment Support Supervisors to improve various aspects of the business. This include ensuring that all business metrics are executed accurately and timely. The successful candidate will also constantly drive improvement of all key business metrics and make recommendations in strategic direction and operational strategies.
- 5 years team management experience in a large or multi-site inbound call/contact/e-care centre, to provide world class customer service
- Experience in working with human resources areas of the business that are pertinent to employee management and motivation
- Skilled at managing and maintaining relationships
- Exhibits composure under pressure
- Due to the role supporting multiple countries, fluent communication (written & spoken) in English and Mandarin is preferred, but not essential
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences and results through team development.
- Experience in process re-engineering and project management
The Payment Support Area Manager works in partnership with other Worldwide and Regional stakeholders and partners to drive improvement on Apple customer experience and execution. This include working closely with different departments to ensure successful resolution of customer issues as well as champion improvement initiatives. The candidate must effectively execute management and administrative tasks such as staff meetings, employee development, calibration between sites and project management. Contribute to policy planning, program development, staffing planning, identifying trends and forecast business needs are an integral part of the role. Very importantly, this is also a change leader role. The suitable candidate will be instrumental in providing leadership in driving changes and leading the organisation in transforming for better customer and employee experience and be able to think out of the box and manage vision and purpose. The candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Be detail oriented and a team player. Possess a strong work ethic and leadership skills. Be able to make good decisions and be ready to lead and explain change.
Education & Experience
- May require working non-standard business hours such as evenings and weekends.