Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Join our dynamic operations team! In this role, as a NPI engineer you will be responsible for Project management and technical lead for new products and technology development.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in leading product development and qualification for module packages like camera, MEMs.
- Good project management skill and experience in leading multi-functional group
- Knowledge on assembly test process and equipment
- Clear and effective written and oral communication skill
As the NPI Engineer, you will: - Act as communication channel between internal stake holders and customers. - Management of project timeline, resources and logistics needs - Management of direct and indirect BOM as needed by the project - Lead project requirement and design reviews with multi-functional group - Leads Tooling DFM with Process and Design Engineering teams” - Lead the review and consolidation of project builds results, postmortem analysis, improvement plan and insights - Lead multi-functional engineering group on problem analysis and resolution - Provide guidance and supervision to associate engineers
Education & Experience
Degree of Science in Engineering, Physics, Materials or equivalent
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.