Sales BPR Project Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Sales Organisation fuels our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. As a member of Sales Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) team, you drive a high-impact project initiatives with our Sales, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Operations and Technology teams. You’re a transformational leader who can find, formulate and execute sales strategy. You are a key influencers in the organisation and you work closely with our leaders, discuss with them about their businesses and present opportunities in driving projects, from channel landscape re-structuring to system re-engineering. In doing so, you help discover, shape and execute some of Apple channel sales growth strategy. In this role, you will primarily focused on identifying and executing BPR initiatives within Geo Expansion and Sales System Reporting Tracks. You’ll be responsible for managing the project lifecycle and relationship with our internal and external partners. You will focus on the rhythm of the sales business, juggling various projects of varying scale and complexity. On one hand, you could be driving cross functional teams in running a successful channel partners on-boarding activities. On the other, you might be working in ensuring our sales teams have the right Apple sales reporting tools and knowledge to be successful in their role. You will work closely across many functions within Apple, in bringing together the people, activities and systems needed to support Geo expansion and Sales System Reporting initiatives. You will ensure our Channel Sales organization is at maximum effectiveness and efficiency, while acting as trusted steward of Apple’s Brand and Customer experience. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Strong leadership skills with proven capability to influence at all levels, both within an organisation and externally.
- Collaborative, flexible and open working style, with ability to establish and maintain trust and credibility.
- Proven ability to work across multiple timezones, cultures and business groups, ideally with direct experience working with and representing a Sales organisation.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, extraordinary attention to detail and ability to “translate “ complex concepts into language and context that are relevant to the business.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication, engagement and interpersonal skills.
- Established track record and proven initiative in developing and implementing business strategies, systems and business improvements.
- Committed focus on innovation, an eagerness to challenge the status quo.
- Possession of a high degree of organisational maturity.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and push back with partners where necessary while not compromising their relationship and a passion to search for, and deliver, a best-in-class program management experience.
- Knowledge of Sales & Finance Reporting and Analytics Tools is advantageous.
- Experience in using Tableau, Business Objects, or in-house reporting solution will be beneficial.
- Background in Data Visualisation will be highly regarded.
You will have the ability to lead medium to large size, cross-functional projects. You will be responsible for leading and identifying BPR opportunities. This role requires deep understanding of sales and operations to handle complex and wide range of initiatives, from partners on-boarding, channel landscape re-structuring and sales system reporting. You will lead cross-functional teams to define, build and roll-out sales business strategy, innovative technology and business process solutions that improve employee satisfaction, drive business growth and increase efficiencies. The role will work with senior leaders across functions to define opportunities and project roadmap in driving strategic execution within sales organisation. You will need to be forward-looking and this may include: • Understanding sales strategies and directions to anticipate needs. • Building expertise in driving best practice and innovation. • Understanding Apple sales finance reporting metrics and influencing reporting technical solutions. Success requires the individual to think strategically, connecting the dots of the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the key deliverables. You set the highest standard in terms of overall experience of your business users and project teams. You are self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction in a global, fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment. You are capable of working with business teams closely to identify improvements and deliver capabilities that will exceed our customers expectations. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: • Work with business leads to define and run Geo expansion initiatives in support of medium/long term Sales Strategy. • Represent Channel Sales Organisation in Geo Expansion Leadership Forum. • Act as a liaison between business team and IS&T (Information Systems and Technology) team to ensure Sales Reporting business requirements are complete and met by the proposed technology solutions. • Manage IS&T development teams in delivering sales system reporting tools. • Formulate Sales reporting user interface/ mock up for Reporting tool development. • Deliver Sales Reporting training programs. • Facilitate project-related testing, rollout, training, and post-mortem work.
Education & Experience
- This role will suit a dynamic individual who aims to continually exceed their own expectations and that of their peers and partners. While not expected to be highly technical, the you are comfortable in technical discussions related to business, functional, integration and reporting requirements as well as testing and cutover. Being 100% accountable for design and delivery of an outcome whilst working within and through a number of partner groups is critical to your success. Would also possess excellence within the following areas:
- Persuasiveness/Sales Ability, Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Conflict Management, Leadership, Planning and Organising, Change Management.
- Apple Values
- • Ability to work well in groups and without routine direct supervision.
- • Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- • Deliver more than the customer expects.
- • Be dependable and reliable – follow-up quickly and consistently.
- • Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanor.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.