Retail Operations Analyst (12 months contract)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Operations and Supply Chain
Retail Fulfillment Operations is a fast-pace, dynamic organization that provides world class operations support to the Pacific Retail team. The primary responsible for this role is to provide excellent customer service while effectively resolving daily retail inventory inquiries/request within SLA. As a Retail Operations Analyst, you have the key responsibility of ensuring inventory is accurately recorded/reported from the retail inbound shipment, in store inventory as well as reverse logistics shipment. You will use established processes to investigate/analyze and provide solution to inventory challenges while providing excellent customer experience to our internal/external partners that include Inventory Control, Inbound Logistics Support, and Reverse Logistics (Return to Warehouse). You will work closely with Backstage staff, store leaders and logistics partners to investigate, analyze and provide optimal solutions to the day to day operational challenges. We need your passion for operation excellence and attention to details to drive inventory accuracy for great customer experience.
- Critical thinker, ability to analyze and solve challenges, even within changing conditions
- Strong time management skills, able to prioritize and execute tasks timely
- Excellent communication skills, quick learner and team player
- Process and result oriented, yet considerate of the scalability and flexibility of solutions required to meet changing business needs. Ability to solve process and tool gap long term versus short term fixes.
- Deep understanding of Inventory Control in the retail environment
- Comfortable with the systems and applications needed to support the position or be willing and eager to learn the tools needed to support the position
- Adaptable, flexible, positive and open-minded to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment that undergoes constant change.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- Takes initiative
- Coordinate the regular cycle count program, to include validation of inventory adjustments daily for stores within region. - Analyze the top Shrink items on a regular basis and drive the definition of the frequency of the counts at stores - Work cross functionally with technical teams on Cycle Count and other internal system issues that require attention - Work cross functionally with Loss Prevention, Retail Operations, Finance, IS&T and Retail distribution hubs - Investigate and respond to issues with inbound deliveries that are reported by store - Reinforcement of inventory practices and policies at multiple storefront locations, while maintaining an environment of customer service and support - Support new product launch activities by tracking deliveries, monitoring inventory, and contacting stores - Ensure integrity of returns from stores back to Apple Hubs by maintaining accurate systematic data - Handle Finished goods & Service parts Inventory for Inbound to store and Return to Warehouse - Coordinate with our logistics partners to resolve any discrepancies or exceptions encountered in the returns processes - Communicate needed Return to Warehouse events to stores in a clear and timely manner
Education & Experience
BS/BA and 2-5 years experience or MS/MA and 1-2 years experience or equivalent experience.