Account Executive, Telco Business
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you have a passion for building long-term partnerships? Are you an exceptional collaborator who loves to work across disciplines? Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. A unique opportunity exists for an outstanding candidate to lead our efforts to expand Apple’s success for Singapore in the carrier channel. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for supporting all business development opportunities and building retail excellence via retail programs. Together with your account manager, you will collaborate actively with senior management of our partner, as well as virtual teams in all their store locations to develop them as successful partner for Apple.
- At least 5-6 years of professional experience in channel management or relevant account management experience.
- You have demonstrated a consistent track record of channel sales success and a history of exceeding sales quotas over time.
- You have managed revenue outcomes and sales or marketing teams at national level or regional scope
- Strong ability to meet with, build and maintain tactical and high-level customer relationships at all level.
- Possess good stakeholder management and influencing skills, especially with executive decision makers.
- Possess excellent communications and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability in building, developing and motivating team
• Drive specific business development opportunities within the Account. • Establish and manage close working relationships with the Store operations, marketing, and sales team. Align with their strategic objectives, and develop the partners’ sales effectiveness and maximise the sales of Apple products to end-users. • Implement demand generation programs and manage store level performance. • Collaboration with various cross functional teams to implement retail programs which include training, merchandising, and advocacy. • Increase the in-house share of Apple products to new and existing points of sale and expand Apple's mindshare within account. • Coordinate relevant marketing activities with the partner and ensure compliance and appropriate use of Apple creative assets provided by Apple Marketing teams. • Perform assigned administrative tasks including, but not limited to, sales reporting, inventory reporting, maintaining relevant sales-related files, information, and forms etc. • Collaborate with Apple various support functions, from operations, to marketing to legal etc. and optimize our relationship and sales with the partner. • Elevate customer experience leveraging Apple branded retail programs and initiatives with the channel partners. • Support building holistic account plans on quarter/yearly basis.
Education & Experience
- Specific areas of expertise should include: tactical execution, team building, account development, territory management, forecasting, presentations, business solutions, multi-task management, planning and organization, and new business development.
- Apple Values
- • Ability to work well in groups and without routine direct supervision.
- • Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- • Deliver more than the customer expects.
- • Be dependable and reliable – follow-up quickly and consistently.
- • Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanor.
- The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry- leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.