Camera Characterisation & Test | Test Engineer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
We live in a mobile and device driven world where knowledge of the physical world around us is needed. We rely on this knowledge to get around, to learn about our environment and to enable spectacular new features for custom applications. Apple is meeting those needs as robustly and as creatively as possible and is interested in people who want to help meet that commitment. The success we are striving will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment which cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways. If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk. These elements come together to make Apple an amazing environment for motivated people to do the greatest work of their lives. You will become part of a team that sets the standard in cultivating excellence, creativity and innovation. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products? Here is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of the team to make the best camera module for mobile device!
- Ideally, you will have:
- At least 5 years working experience of software development related to images processing in a lab environment
- Proficiency in C/C++/C#/Matlab
- Familiar with camera testing and calibration mythology( MTF, focus, shading, colour and so on).
- Hands-on machine set up (MTF, focus, shading, colour)
- Basic optics knowledge.
- Capable to analyse test data with statistic tools (e.g. excel, JMP…etc)
- Good collaborative and presentation skills, working in multifunctional team.
- The role requires person to be able to differentiate colours
- Ability to deliver under deadlines and committed to deliver
As a test engineer, you will need to develop softwares for characterisation and test of camera module. You will also: - Develop test algorithm for camera test. - Develop software for lab/production. - Test data process and analysis - Optimise algorithm/software to improve production efficiency. - Provide on site technical support to suppliers.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in computer science, software, image processing or equivalent.
- The role requires 1-2 times a week global conference calls and about 20% travel expected.