Failure Analysis (FA) Engineer
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. A great opportunity for Failure Analysis experts to experience the extraordinary FA tools.
- Ideally, you possess a strong command of failure analysis methods and corresponding field experience:
- 3+ years experience in electrical fault isolation
- 3+ years in physical FA using X-ray/SEM/CSAM/FIB/X-sect
- Experience in surface morphology tools
- Knowledge of IC assembly packaging design, process and testing
- Ability to work independently, yet also be a strong team-player who thrives in dynamic and ever-changing work environments.
- Strong solution-focused work ethic with a high degree of flexibility supporting multiple projects of varying complexity and priority.
- Self-motivated with strong written and verbal communications skills
Provide comprehensive Failure Analysis during development NPI process Work with various functional teams for root cause identification, simulation and solutions.
Education & Experience
Degree/Master holder in Materials/Chemistry/Electrical Engineering
- - Auger experience is a plus
- - Nano-indenter experience is a plus
- - Process/FA experience in semiconductors or optical devices is a plus