NPI Engineer, Associate
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Ideally, you will have:
- 3 to 5 years working on semiconductor packaging, process development and R&D environment
- Attention to details and requirement
- Able to communicate with detail and good flow
- Able to work independently, flexible working hour and on shift if required
- Knowledge in operation of process equipment, such as Flip Chip, pick and place, bonders, volumetric dispensers, ovens, handlers
As an Associate Engineer, you will be responsible for hands-on assembly and test of engineering prototype builds. You will also: - Perform process equipment setup and buyoff - Operate metrology tool, data collection, analysis and report of prototype build - Process parameter fine-tuning within defined range - Basic trouble shooting on machine operation and process - Daily lab 5S, organisation and maintenance - Conduct accounting and inventory of consumables and piece parts - 100% hands-on job
Education & Experience
BS degree in Engineering, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering are preferred.