Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. AppleCare’s Global Compliance team is focused on ensuring the integrity of Apple’s global service business. Apple is now seeking a Senior Forensic Accountant/Fraud Investigations Analyst in Singapore to plan, develop, and perform audits and investigations to ensure compliance with Apple’s policies and procedures. The role will also involve assessment and development of Apple’s policies and procedures; education of Service partners; communication of findings to Service partners and Apple Senior Management; and identification and recovery of improperly paid amounts.
- At least 5 years experience in Forensic Accounting, Fraud Investigations, Compliance or Audit
- Self-motivated individual with strong skills in problem solving, data analysis, and reporting
- You will have an excellent communication and social skills, including report writing and keynote presentations
- You will be able to document findings and recommendations in detail for technical staff, and in summary format for presentation to management
- Multitasking and time-management skills are important
- Proven experience in database analytics, complex data analysis, and data mining
- You are available for international travel
- Plan and conduct AppleCare Compliance audits - Develop standard and ad-hoc reports for Compliance analysis and provide recommendations to management based on data analysis performed. - Identify and assess fraud and service related risks. - Develop and implement prioritized audit plans based on risk. - Consult with business management on risks and controls - Independently evaluate the reliability and integrity of AppleCare's control environment, including security and other business controls for new and existing systems, policies and procedures. - Consult with management on policies and procedures; maintain relationship and related engagements with business management, Internal Audit, Legal, Global Security and third parties.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required - ACA, ACCA, or CPA is required - CFE, CrFA or CFF is an advantage