Media Marketing Manager - Southeast Asia: Apple Music, iTunes
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Software and Services
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music or iTunes. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, creative ideas have a way of becoming wonderful products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As part of the Southeast Asia + India Marketing Team, you will be responsible for ensuring the Apple Music and iTunes marketing programs are executed to the highest standards and with the maximum effect. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated marketing manager to join our content services marketing team in Southeast Asia. This position is responsible for leading all aspects of Apple Music and iTunes marketing, working closely with the international marketing teams and the local business teams.
- You should be an experienced marketing manager with a deep understanding of entertainment services marketing, a knowledge of digital marketing channels, and/or subscription marketing.
- You should be organised and results driven with experience in leading multiple projects simultaneously and to tight deadlines.
- You should also possess the communication skills to work across a complex matrix organisation, and able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders to help deliver extraordinary marketing programs and partnerships.
- You’re a marketing and digital enthusiast, love keeping up with pop culture, and are excited about how technology shapes our future.
- You’re passionate about the role music, movies and video play in people’s lives.
- Relevant marketing experience in a digital, subscription, or media business.
- Deep understanding of marketing channels across the region and which ones work the best based on the objective.
- Ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven experience in implementing innovative and measured marketing programs that generate results and promote the brand.
- A strong project management background is key to manage varying levels of complexity and timelines running concurrently over extended periods of time.
- Skilled and obsessively analytical in measuring effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English required. Preferably also other languages relevant to this region.
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
Responsible for delivering Apple Music and iTunes marketing initiatives in Southeast Asia. Work with local marketing managers, business managers, editors, internal partners across Apple and external content partners to support key marketing initiatives. Develop cohesive local marketing programs which align with global, international and regional business objectives. Identify local marketing channels to drive customers to our services. Test, learn and iterate to optimise regional marketing performance. Support global marketing priorities at a local level.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in Business or related, MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- This position is based in Singapore.