AppleCare - GSO Shared Services PMO Adoption Lead
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Support and Service
AppleCare’s GSO Shared Services PMO is seeking an exceptional Adoption Lead to lead adoption initiatives across multiple high profile and transformational contact center programs in JAPAC. As the AppleCare project portfolio changes each year, the need for a person that can flexibly move between projects across the contact center space becomes increasingly important. A successful candidate can easily engage and motivate contact center employees, determine actionable improvement plans and communicate findings and strategic plans to senior management. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in contact center operations and be able to understand tool metrics and translate them into actionable plans to improve adoption.
- Thorough knowledge of the JAPAC region
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Extensive knowledge of Manager and Advisor Tools
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority
- Skilled at completing data analysis in Numbers and/or Excel
- Ability to find meaningful trends in data, identify correlations and areas for improvement
- Aptitude to create innovative solutions to address adoption opportunities
- Experienced in developing networks with an interest in meeting new people to further develop network
- Highly skilled in creating and delivering Keynote presentations
- Demonstrated experience in presenting comfortably to large groups
- Experience partnering with senior management
- Strong solution-focused work ethic
- Ability to be flexible and support multiple projects of varying complexity and priority
- Ability to identify and implement required actions quickly in order to accomplish goals, eliminate roadblocks, and create focus
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- In depth knowledge of developing and maintaining procedures and processes
- Passion for outstanding customer service & quality
- Ability to travel as required, a minimum of 1 week per quarter
- Demonstrated leadership skills across multiple groups and functions
- Experienced in understanding motivation and skilled at motivating people
- Experience with contact center operations desired
- Experience working with vendors a plus
- Project management experience a plus
- Fluency in Japanese is high preferred, fluency in English is required
This role will be judged on the success of program adoption improvements as well as creation and implementation of new adoption initiatives. Professionalism is critical as it is a global role. Communications and travel to the various AppleCare sites will be required to be effective. Travel to our vendor partners is required, approximately 2 weeks a quarter, or as business needs dictate. Most travel will be within JAPAC, with some travel to other regions as needed. This is a great role for someone who is a passionate relationship builder and who is comfortable talking to and gaining agreement among those at various levels within the organization ADDITIONALLY, THE TASKS IN THIS ROLE WILL BE: - Analysis of current tools and procedures, working to partner with the contact center to help achieve overall business objectives - Analyze data to find meaningful trends, correlations, and areas for improvement - Provide meaningful information to the business for improvement - Facilitate continuous and open communication with contact centers, including hosting roundtables, training and motivating contact center tool champions and initiating 1:1 interactions with Advisors and Team Managers - See opportunities and recommend enhancements related to new and/or existing programs and workflows - Conceive, analyze, develop, and manage strategic process improvement and new, innovative initiatives that increase contact center adoption of tools - Lead initiatives of various sizes from analysis through to implementation (from team specific to global in nature) - Present ideas and concepts to senior management, gain agreement and support - Ensure initiative alignment with business vision, strategy and deployment within company - Act independently and as a top level contributor in determining project direction and frequently as a team leader on major, complex projects This position is located in either Singapore, or Tokyo. The successful application must be located in an Apple office.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, Diploma or equivalent. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.