Business Development Executive, Education
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. A unique opportunity has come up for a talented individual to promote and expand Apple’s business primarily across the K12 public and international school sectors in the education market in Singapore. This position is in the South Asia Education Team. The position will have responsibility for pursuing and delivering new sales opportunities through direct interaction with, and influence at, all levels of K-12 education, including individual schools, professional networks and related state and national associations.
- Detailed knowledge of the Singapore education sector with a demonstrated ability to engage with school leaders, senior executives and influencer organizations at the state and national level
- Excellent contacts and networks across one or more of the school sectors
- Excellent networking and communications skills and able to work effectively with senior executives within dynamic organizations
- High quality preparation, presentation and project management skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership abilities
- Ability to effectively engage with extended teams in the planning and execution of strategy and associated projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to and inspire change as required
- Passion for how Apple technology can transform learning.
• Understand and contextualize market opportunities, including an analysis of the competitive landscape • Develop and execute a sector-wide business development plan • Identify and build high quality relationships with school leaders, executives and influencer organizations across all sectors • Pursue and deliver new business opportunities, and support their execution through indirect and direct interaction and influence • Oversee effective activities and strategies to help improve the experience and impact of Apple technology for existing and new customers • Work aggressively on a day-to-day basis with the internal Specialist Channel team and Apple’s education partners to maximize sales opportunities • Draw on the skills and capabilities of both the Education and broader Apple teams (e.g. Systems Engineering, Digital Content and Product Marketing) • Achieve designated revenue and performance targets
Education & Experience
- Apple Values
- • Ability to work well in groups and without routine direct supervision.
- • Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- • Deliver more than the customer expects.
- • Be dependable and reliable – follow-up quickly and consistently.
- • Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanor.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.